Invisible sculpture sells for over $18,000

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Could you imaging clearing a spot on a dresser or cupboard and the wifey asks, "What in earth are you doing?"

You proudly respond,"Honey I just paid 18,000 Dolla for this invisible sculpture!"

Imagine the look of love and admiration she would have on her face.

OK Bozos, stop clowning around.

q6543

Established Member
If this is widely recognized as the first of it's kind on block chain, it's probably quintupled in value already.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If the buyer loses it, I can guarantee him a 100% authentic replacement at a steep discount.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
I’m just gonna leave this here…

449206d55606b1726cd7c15906d50d81.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Wow. Tried to stay out of this but read the article. I'm open minded but probably the stupidest shit I've seen in a while. Artist? More like used car sales.

How can you be smart enough to make the money required to buy and yet this dumb. That's a ****ing work of art in its self. Can I sell that?

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
You guys should see my collection of invisible statues and paintings.
My favorite piece is an homage to the ceiling of the Sistine chapel, shaped in the popcorn ceilings of my living room. It's like the pictures where you cross your eyes and then see a 3d image. One person was so moved they wept, and couldn't uncross their eyes for a few hours. My insurance company won't cover them as they don't insure art by itself, but I've been told it'd be really hard to put a value on them.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
You guys should see my collection of invisible statues and paintings.
My favorite piece is an homage to the ceiling of the Sistine chapel, shaped in the popcorn ceilings of my living room. It's like the pictures where you cross your eyes and then see a 3d image. One person was so moved they wept, and couldn't uncross their eyes for a few hours. My insurance company won't cover them as they don't insure art by itself, but I've been told it'd be really hard to put a value on them.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Sounds rather visible to me. What a fraud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread