Introducing the 2018 Ford Mustang RTR

The 2018 Mustang RTR is Here

2018_RTR_001.jpg

CHARLOTTE, NORTH CAROLINA, OCTOBER 26, 2017 — After extensive testing and design
development, the new 2018 Ford Mustang RTR focuses on style, drivability,
performance and aerodynamic styling, making it the most dynamic, powerful and
expressive Mustang RTR yet. The 2018 Mustang RTR will be available soon through
select Ford Dealers globally, offering turnkey packages with over 700 horsepower.

“The new 2018 Ford Mustang is the most technologically advanced and arguably the
best Mustang ever on all fronts,” RTR creator Vaughn Gittin Jr. said. “It’s amazing
what Ford has been able to accomplish with the 2018 Mustang in terms of performance
and overall refinement, but the RTR team and I just couldn’t leave it alone! With
our unique styling across the entire RTR lineup, available multi-purpose adjustable
suspension components and power upgrades that our customers have grown to love and
use to push their RTRs to the limit! I am confident, and many will agree, that this
is one of the most fun Ford Mustangs ever to hit the street!”

As in years past, the 2018 RTR will be offering a Spec 1, Spec 2 and Spec 3 version
of the Ford Mustang. Every RTR includes the RTR Design Package, signature lighting
and graphics kit, and dash plaque signed by Vaughn Gittin Jr. New aerodynamic
styling such as the front bumper turning vanes and the forged Aero 7 wheels (not
shown) offer aggressive styling and purposeful additions to the Ford Mustang.

The 2018 Mustang RTR, will debut at SEMA in the Ford display. RTR’s new production
offerings, optional equipment, pricing, order details and exact horsepower figures
will be announced soon.

Joining the RTR Vehicle lineup is the 2018 Ford F-150 RTR Muscle Truck, inspired by
the incredibly popular Ultimate Fun-Haver F-150, will also be revealed at the Ford
SEMA display. More details coming soon.

2018_RTR_002.jpg
2018_RTR_003.jpg
2018_RTR_004.jpg
2018_RTR_005.jpg
2018_RTR_006.jpg
2018_RTR_007.jpg
2018_RTR_008.jpg

The decal on the hood looks way out of place. The wheels are sweet but I would only use those on s197s and not s550s (since they are Trinity PP wheel lookalikes).

Not bad though.

Yeah, I love the look of the car minus the stripe on it. I'll be more than happy to take one off their hands for free to drive it around town to show it off. Some good old grass roots advertising. =)

Like others have said, lose the decals and I like, especially the one on the hood.
The rear spoiler would look good in color to match the car as well.

Too much going on. They need to fab some bolt on appearance products. Anyone can put decals, wheels, badges and a cold air kit on a car.

My God never thought anyone could make an S550 any uglier than they already are. They already come from the factory with a look like a chick with a great ass and a big snoz, then the 18's get some rhinoplasty and make the nose even worse. Now this abomination. Are all these car personalizers high????

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread