Introducing #71 R-Model

R-CODE

Established Member
Well what do you guys think? I went to the Woodward Dream Cruise and seen alot of great cars. :block: Still waiting to install my BBK billet aluminum pulleys.

00'R or Clarksniper who is Dwayne Johnson the owner of the '00R with the licence plate AHHHRRR? I seen the car but not the owner where is he from, still waiting to hear from you guys if i could hook up and cruise; whatz up.

Cobra-R

Established Member
sohowcomw.gif

Whats the deal with this Chevy stuff in a R forum. LOL

R-CODE

Established Member
R-Model

[Well lets get some input on these. All R-Model owners what do you think about the MotorCity? Are these some great wheels or what?:rolling:

Mustang

Last edited:

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Brian,

Rick made that for me.............. guess I should have one made that says Ranger GT eh???? would be more fitting heheheh I was going to do LIGHTNING SVT but dont want to copy to much off ricks either.............. :D

-zach

95rcobra

Hey Leo, I see you are taking real good care of my former R model. the pics look great. I saw pictures of your R at the woodward cruise over at the mustangworld site. they had some nice shots from the cruise. I see that you are having alot of fun with the R. I think now you understand why I love R model cars so much. you become possessed in them. I am going on vacation tommorrow to the Island of Long Beach in NJ. When I get back my friend just got this pro digital camera so I want to get some shots of the L and R and put them here. Best of luck and talk to you soon. Steve C.

R-CODE

Established Member
R-MODEL

95rcobra thanks for the nice words you're a great friend, can't wait to see the pics of your 95R i am sure it will be the next svt of the week.
One day we'll see each other again and hopefully it will be at an svt function, maybe a 10 year anniversary of SVT R-MODELS, that would be cool, hope they think of it.
Later :block:

Users who are viewing this thread