Intro sale!! 5.0l coyote aluminator na/sc short block m-6009-a50na & m-6009-a50sc

NickSezz

Established Member
As some of you may have seen, Ford Racing is finally offering the Coyote Aluminator motors in short block form!

These are still available in 11:1 and 9.5:1 compression ratios!
M-6009-A50NA & M-6009-A50SC

We at JDM are excited to see that Ford Racing is yet again using similar Mahle pistons and Manley H-Bean connecting rods as the ones we use in our NHRA Cobra Jet builds. These internals have been proven by us to support 1000+ HP! These Ford Racing Short Blocks do not come with thick wall sleeves so they are better suited for those who want piece of mind for their high power street machines that are pushing the limits of the stock internals. Also included are the High Performance billet steel oil pump gears!!

These blocks are now available and ready to ship with-in 24-48 hours!! No more waiting on that built motor!

Get them today at JDM Engineering for $5,199 SHIPPED! (Limited Time Only)

For more information see:

M-6009-A50NA
https://www.fordracingparts.com/parts/part_details.asp?PartKeyField=23749
View attachment 12240

&

M-6009-A50SC
https://www.fordracingparts.com/parts/part_details.asp?PartKeyField=23759

View attachment 12240

draxxus131

Established Member
I'm slightly confused, why wouldn't these come with thick wall sleeves? Or is that just a typo?

NickSezz

Established Member
That't not the way Fords Racing is having them built. They use forged internals in an other wise stock block.

If you want to make over 800whp then this is not for you.

draxxus131

Established Member
These Ford Racing Short Blocks do not come with thick wall sleeves so they are better suited for those who want piece of mind for their high power street machines that are pushing the limits of the stock internals.

I understand what your saying, but isn't this quote contradictory? Don't thicker sleeves give you peace of mind? I was always told this is how you want an engine built for running higher power.

NickSezz

Established Member
I understand what your saying, but isn't this quote contradictory? Don't thicker sleeves give you peace of mind? I was always told this is how you want an engine built for running higher power.

Correct. This is how you want the engine built for high power and competition racing. We sleeve all of our blocks on our Cobra Jet cars so we can maximize bore size while maintaining block strength. We do this because these motors produce over 800whp and see heavy track duty.

Before the Coyote came out we would build the 4.6 3V motors without sleeves and push them over 900whp without any issues. The 4.6 3V block is stronger than a Coyote block so we did not have to use sleeves when building them for very high HP applications.

Today, if you want to make over 800hp to the tires on a Coyote you want to consider sleeving the block since they have been documented to crack when pushed too hard. We personally never broke one, but we have not tried either.

Sleeving the block always gives piece of mind, but if you are building a street car with around 800whp or less sleeving is not as mandatory. Heck a car with 800whp is no longer a street car in my book anyway. These motors make power so easily I think what is street-able and what is not has become skewed over the past 5 years.

The Ford Racing short block will give piece of mind to those who are boosted/running spray regardless of power level. Guys were blowing these things up with aggressive or flawed N/A tunes. The Coyote motor is by no means bullet proof. From our experience with the 05-10 3V cars, when you run a boosted setup on a stock internal motor your chance of an eventual failure is pretty high even if you are running in the said "safe" power range. Once these machines get some miles on them you will see more failures simply because most setups out there are relativity new.

JP0814GT

Established Member
The truth of the story is the new 5.0 tunning ability (technology) has made it easier than ever!
With the right power adder 1000 rwhp is easier than it ever has been in a ford modular motor. OEM tvs / roush / frpp blowers are making more power than ever. But the more efficient turbo and some centrifugal s/c kits take it to another level and once that happens they easily make 900 - 1000+ rwhp on a coyote. OEM grade blowers are what the Aluminators were designed for.. Not huge Whipple's, not big Kenny Bells, not a Pro charger, not a Vortech V7 not a Novi 2200+ etc my JPC turbo kit with a simple pt 7675 with the right fuel made 1205 rwhp the aluminator will not withstand that for a long period of time...

Users who are viewing this thread