Interior mods done. Tranny next

jojobee

Established Member
Installed some interior mods today. Getting car ready. The next mod will be an auto going in. Car already has an aluminator motor with Roush 2.3 on it, etc etc. Making right at 750 now. More to come

Is that a Roush bumper and splitter..?

I am thinking of replacing mine with something similar as yours, it looks really good.

Also how do you like the cobalt gauges, arent they too bright at night in a sos pillar ?

Biltforspeed351

Not just another Foxbody.
Established Member
Is that a Roush bumper and splitter..?

I am thinking of replacing mine with something similar as yours, it looks really good.

Also how do you like the cobalt gauges, arent they too bright at night in a sos pillar ?

Thanks....Yeah its a Roush unit. Gauges arent too bright to me but I dont drive at night alot either.

i second that... lol

which series seats are these, i wonder if they have a color to match kona.[/QUOTE

]Thanks LOL Seats are the LG1 units. I lucked up with them matching the grabber blue. They dont have a dark blue unless it would be custom done.

kk_kalina

Established Member
i second that... lol

which series seats are these, i wonder if they have a color to match kona.

look at STATUS racing seats there bad ass and basically fully customizable and good quality but also come at a price but worth checking out there website u can build them on there site

Biltforspeed351

Established Member
Thanks for the compliments guys. Will have some good pics of the car tomorrow at the show.

Which model seats are those?
Seats are Corbeau LG1 seats.

No airbag light with those seats?[/QUOTE
]
I havent tried to put the module under the seat yet. Got a show tomorrow then when I get home pulling interior back out to do more stereo and sound deadening and then gonna mess with airbag unit under the seat.

jojobee

Established Member
Thanks for the compliments guys. Will have some good pics of the car tomorrow at the show.

In for the pics, now i remember where i saw that car before. You got a great deal from Alex and the car looks great :)

Are you also getting all the parts for your auto swap at a scrapyard and dealer or you found soemone that is able to do it all for you and provide the parts ?

That might be my next mod too..

Gpcalero

Cuz Racecar
Established Member
That x brace really makes the interior pop. Looks really really good man. Where did you get your x brace? I really want one but don't wanna spend the $1,000 from ford.

Biltforspeed351

Established Member
In for the pics, now i remember where i saw that car before. You got a great deal from Alex and the car looks great :)

Are you also getting all the parts for your auto swap at a scrapyard and dealer or you found soemone that is able to do it all for you and provide the parts ?

That might be my next mod too..

I will do it all myself. Probably buy it all new and built.

That x brace really makes the interior pop. Looks really really good man. Where did you get your x brace? I really want one but don't wanna spend the $1,000 from ford.

I got mine from Buyfordracing.com Best price I have found.

Users who are viewing this thread