interesting thought ?!

Drewsky65

Established Member
Not that this really matters at all honestly, I periodically ( on a weekly/daily basis) look at the 13-14 GT500s and see how the value is holding on them and just different options. Through ebay, cars.com, ect. ... anyways I NEVER see them with the SVT silver wheels ( non track pack) cars basically. I looked for one a long time that didn't have the recaros and finally found one last May that had the SVT non track pack wheels and no recaro's in it. ( basically a plain GT500 besides the navigation and shaker) So the question is, does anyone here have a non track pack car? I have not seen one in months and months online. I am assuming this is a much more rare option.

Again, this is kind of irrelevant, but just a thought

paluka21

Established Member
IMG_0279.JPG

04MysticCobra

Established Member
My 2014 GT500 was a base car 820A with no options. I have been looking at all 13/14 GT500's for sale lately even though not ready to buy yet. There are very few base GT500's out there for sale and most are highly optioned cars for sale.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Not very many were built/ordered.

Much like the no option Ford GT's, the base Raptors, etc. Typically people wanting to buy a "top-of-the-line" trim level, add most of the options.

Recon

Established Member
A fella on another forum I'm on doesn't have the track package on his car. Personally, I like the wheels more than those spider web wheels. 11-12 Condor track package wheels look much better than 13-14 Trinity track package wheels in my opinion.

Sent from somewhere in the Twilight Zone.

Hourigan218

Established Member
I have the pp and navigation but no track pack or recaros also no glass roof. I was able to order my car and choose the options and color I wanted.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I have been looking at all 13/14 GT500's for sale lately
Same here. Like everyday. LOL
On this site and on CARS.com. They have some awesome '13/'14 GT500s that are below 8K on the clock.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Same here. Like everyday. LOL
On this site and on CARS.com. They have some awesome '13/'14 GT500s that are below 8K on the clock.

True and I wish that I was ready to buy. There are some great deals out there on low mileage 13/14's. Hopefully when the new GT500 comes out prices will go lower.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Yes I believe the Non PP low options were rarer. A friend of mine has a 13 with nav non PP, base wheels, navigation, no glass roof. Black with red stripes. He ordered it that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
True and I wish that I was ready to buy. There are some great deals out there on low mileage 13/14's. Hopefully when the new GT500 comes out prices will go lower.
Yeah, that would be awesome. I'm torn between the Hellcat Challenger and the '13/1'4 GT500. There are 4 on this forum that I think are great cars and I would be one of those in an instant. Maybe not so much one because of color, but I could get used to it because it is super clean and low mileage.
There is a GT500 on cars.com, (the year escapes me at the moment), which is a killer combo. I love it. It's Ingot Silver with red stripes. Good God that is just gorgeous. lol There's also a killer black GT500 on cars.com with red stripes. Killer. Both low, low mileage and clean looking.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Yeah, that would be awesome. I'm torn between the Hellcat Challenger and the '13/1'4 GT500. There are 4 on this forum that I think are great cars and I would be one of those in an instant. Maybe not so much one because of color, but I could get used to it because it is super clean and low mileage.
There is a GT500 on cars.com, (the year escapes me at the moment), which is a killer combo. I love it. It's Ingot Silver with red stripes. Good God that is just gorgeous. lol There's also a killer black GT500 on cars.com with red stripes. Killer. Both low, low mileage and clean looking.

I understand that and the Hellcats are great rides too. I want to find a low mileage 13/14 GT500 like I had and will be extremely happy. Not too concerned about color or options but want a low mileage car. Too bad I am about a year or more away from buying one. I have other priorities to tend to first.

jtfx6552

Established Member
It's funny, looking at GT350s, almost all are non track pack tech cars.

I guess GT500 buyers were more on the ball.

Yes, I like the not track pack wheels better.

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
I special ordered mine due to the colors and options I wanted. Grabber Blue due to the tribute to the 70 models. Base seats for comfort. Performance Pack for the electric adjustable suspension and Torsen and glass roof because it is bad ass!

Ordered with: Performance Pack, Navigation/Electronics, Glass Roof and Subwoofer.

DSCN7771.JPG

Above pick is with the springs and Super Snake Rims.

Todd03Blown

Established Member
I special ordered mine due to the colors and options I wanted. Grabber Blue due to the tribute to the 70 models. Base seats for comfort. Performance Pack for the electric adjustable suspension and Torsen and glass roof because it is bad ass!

Ordered with: Performance Pack, Navigation/Electronics, Glass Roof and Subwoofer.

View attachment 87107

Above pick is with the springs and Super Snake Rims.
What springs are you running? Car looks great.

Drewsky65

Established Member
I like the non track pack/performance pack wheels better as well. I didn't want the recaros strictly for getting in and out of them ( was and still is my DD) although they are awesome.

Really wish I had the glass roof however !!

Users who are viewing this thread