Interesting Paint | Original-Owner 2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra Coupe 6-Speed

JaCobro

Luke 10:19
Established Member
Premium Member
I *think* he got this printed by the same place which printed William Miller’s 1992 Cobra convertible. Long live the Georgia Snake

This one? Haha. So was it or was it not a real cobra?
3C5C720E-1321-4144-B3FE-8DAB14175F86.jpeg

Bullitt1448

Established Member
I suspect a lot of that 1500 miles was put on 1/4 mile at a time, I am also willing to bet there are more than the 3 stated pulls. Not many would go to the expense of putting a 9” in over repairing and beefing up an 8.8. If they weren’t serious about drag racing. If he wanted a SRA, lots of 8.8’s out there for cheap.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I suspect a lot of that 1500 miles was put on 1/4 mile at a time, I am also willing to bet there are more than the 3 stated pulls. Not many would go to the expense of putting a 9” in over repairing and beefing up an 8.8. If they weren’t serious about drag racing. If he wanted a SRA, lots of 8.8’s out there for cheap.
But at the same time the same boomer that would go for that paint job might throw a 9” under there just because it would be the thing to do and brag about at C&C bc they don’t know any better

Bullitt1448

Established Member
But at the same time the same boomer that would go for that paint job might throw a 9” under there just because it would be the thing to do and brag about at C&C bc they don’t know any better
Possible, with paint job like that he would need something to Brag about.

NAPERCOBRA

Established Member
If it sells for less than $20k, I'll be the buyer just saying.

$3k or so and can have that back to it's original, ugly, Zinc Yellow, and it's a $30k+ car.

100% I would have also paid the $20,000 put a IRS in it from a salvaged Termi and had the car wrapped in the color grabber lime or teal blue to cover that UGLY ZINC yellow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

04Mike55

Established Member
The listing did say that it came with a helmet.

efnfast

Established Member
Why would you put a 9'' in but not do basic engine mods like pulley and tune? Confusing.

Users who are viewing this thread