Interested in a Multi forums meet.

05_Evolution

I wish I was fast
Established Member
Bodymore, Murderland (Baltimore, Maryland)
Some of you may remember this multi-forums meet I put on a few years ago...

http://forums.evolutionm.net/mid-atl...ite-marsh.html

Well It's been a while and I want to have another one and I need help from everyone. Ideas for a location. Vendors way want to advertise and have raffles for prizes. ect.

I want a central location in the state of Maryland that way people in the Delmarva area can come. I also need there to be restrooms available, as well as trash cans. I'm open to all ideas. I will take care of getting permission from local law enforcement so we don't worry about getting kicked out.

This is in the infant stages so not much is planned yet. I'm also trying to see if there is any interest in something like this.

Please post this on any other forums where their members would be interested and responsible while attending this event.

Kellys03Gt

Established Member
Sandy point national park is a cool place, it has bathrooms, grills, and some food places there and a huge parking lot for a car show.

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
I went to the last one it was pretty good. Let me know when and where! I will most likely bring my GS430 over the cobra though.

bmorecobra

Off stacks
Established Member
Was that the one in the White Marsh Park N ride (link didnt work for me)? I think one year it got rained out and it was just some Lexus people. I live literally moments from that place so I figured I would drop by. I think the park and ride was a good location because alot of people know where the mall is not to mention it is right off of 43.

05_Evolution

I wish I was fast
Established Member
Bodymore, Murderland (Baltimore, Maryland)
if my car is together i will bring it out... and i liked the IKEA park and ride location

That is one of my top locations as to where I want to have it. I need to look at what events are going on in the City because if there is a big event going on the MTA will not let us use that lot.

Sandy point national park is a cool place, it has bathrooms, grills, and some food places there and a huge parking lot for a car show.

Sandy Point is another one of my top locations. I have to call the Park Police to see what I need to get a location there.

I went to the last one it was pretty good. Let me know when and where! I will most likely bring my GS430 over the cobra though.

Awesome! Hope to see you at the next one

Was that the one in the White Marsh Park N ride (link didnt work for me)? I think one year it got rained out and it was just some Lexus people. I live literally moments from that place so I figured I would drop by. I think the park and ride was a good location because alot of people know where the mall is not to mention it is right off of 43.

Yes it was the one at the White Marsh P&R.

Users who are viewing this thread