Interested in a Multi forums meet.

05_Evolution

I wish I was fast
Established Member
Bodymore, Murderland (Baltimore, Maryland)
Some of you may remember this multi-forums meet I put on a few years ago...

http://forums.evolutionm.net/mid-atlantic-region/286864-multi-forums-meet-white-marsh.html

Well It's been a while and I want to have another one and I need help from everyone. Ideas for a location. Vendors way want to advertise and have raffles for prizes. ect.

I want a central location in the state of Maryland that way people in the Delmarva area can come. I also need there to be restrooms available, as well as trash cans. I'm open to all ideas. I will take care of getting permission from local law enforcement so we don't worry about getting kicked out.

This is in the infant stages so not much is planned yet. I'm also trying to see if there is any interest in something like this.

Please post this on any other forums where their members would be interested and responsible while attending this event.

Last edited:

VaporDude

Established Member
It would be pretty cool to have a traveling Forum Wars event. There are plenty of forums out there to compete.

blksvtCOBRA714

Established Member
I would definitely be up for it. Me and a buddy actually got a small, but fairly decent showing this past spring with a nice little variety of forum members down at whitemarsh.

mckpat03

Diesel FTW
Established Member
This would be awesome. Given it doesn't fall on any other major events (namely DSM shootout), obviously. I know a couple people that would probably go. Maybe post this on tristatetuners.com? Theres some cool dudes with sweet whips on there.

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
I would go.

I could ask the MAGNA (grand national club) and also I joined a volvo forum could ask them as well when a date and location get figured out.
-Tim

SicMonte

AutoX/Road Race Junkie!!
Established Member
If this happends I could put it up on pro-touring.com. I've been a member of that site for 6 years now and am on it every day.

cobra1923

Established Member
I think I went to the one a couple years ago in WM.. seem to recall a sick sounding RX7 showing up and a really nice MACH. I would be down with it again...

Users who are viewing this thread