Interest rates hikes

_Snake_

Established Member
Because Infowars readers are SO ****ING SMART. They're the original woke. You just...you just...you just can't even. I mean, if they have to explain, then you're part of the problem. You're a sheep, and things need to be explained to you in the greatest of ornate baroque detail. There's a distinct pathology involved in that audience.

Proof is in this thread.

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
The recent rise in interest has a small affect on most consumers. A doubling of RE and Auto prices in a short period has a larger impact on our wallets. If prices of interest keep rising the money changers will just give us 50 year terms on your house and 10
year terms on a car. The average person will never own/ payoff either at that point.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

VenomVeins

Established Member
My big issue with Alex Jones is that he goes off the rails WAY too often with bullshit half assed ‘conspiracy theories’

Infowars is uselful, but also turns off a vast majority of common sense based people due to this.

Still, it is light years ahead of the MSM.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
My big issue with Alex Jones is that he goes off the rails WAY too often with bullshit half assed ‘conspiracy theories’

Infowars is uselful, but also turns off a vast majority of common sense based people due to this.

Still, it is light years ahead of the MSM.

Pretty much spot on in my opinion.

I let infowars play in the background while I do office work. I rewind stuff that is fascinating and fast forward the promos and rants. Works great.

I follow mainstream just enough to get the spin, and see the manipulation and lies pressed into society. Things like msnbc hourly updates where they usually err on the side of bashing the president even during Hannity or Rush Limbaugh hahaha, gotta love that.

When I used to conform to the debt driven mainstream agenda, I had tons of debt and some decent cash flow. Now I have much more equity and half the debt. I spend less, plan more, and low and behold, I’m building wealth for myself instead of for a banker. Funny how that works.

For the know it all’s, Alex Jones funds his operation in cash from sales of private labeled and lower priced things that you can otherwise buy on eBay or whole foods with more markup, a different name, and less ingredients, no loans.

I think 9/10 People would give up the goose on bashing Alex Jones if they watched 5 broadcasts.

When the entire mainstream media is against Alex Jones and Donald Trump, ask yourself why

Best part is I used to be able to link great clips of Alex Jones breaking down how the take over artists were likely to conduct a very near future event such as 9/11 (predicted July 01), or various school and church shooting, or the Vegas shooting. He isn’t some profit, he just knows enough about what games get played on the citizens of countries by power grabbing elites and explains how and when they usually do so. It’s easy to predict the future when you can see the same group doing the planning motions to do in a new place or time what they had done in a prior place and time, and how they did it.

Last edited:

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
Would that make you a trouser snake?

Take that weak sauce home. See what watching that garbage does to your brain?

You edited it to add more stupidly vague attacks. So troubled now, internet guy is hating on me, oh no... here’s a thought, just a thought. Maybe I’ve been through more shit than you could ever fling. The people quick to smear someone else usually have accomplished the least.

Because Infowars readers are SO ****ING SMART. They're the original woke. You just...you just...you just can't even. I mean, if they have to explain, then you're part of the problem. You're a sheep, and things need to be explained to you in the greatest of ornate baroque detail. There's a distinct pathology involved in that audience.

My iq’s probably lower than yours, and I’d guarantee you can handle most any technology better than I can. I also give zero fwords as to that. I know I can raise my future children to be active and independent of societal rein. You’re free to teach your family whatever you’d like to.

There’s a distinct emptiness to every attack of Alex Jones on the Internet. No meat or potatoes in the attacks. It’s either one dimensional attacks on him showing how Harvard studies showed atrazine turning frogs gay, or claims he said school shootings didn’t happen. Many attacks on his anger and outrageous rants.

I’ve never seen anyone definitively disprove his explainations of the fed, leftist Maoist communist or divergent and layered fascist regimes, corporate fascist technocratic endgame mapping, etc.

But, if someone wants to believe the world as a whole is better off with tech companies partnered with China and green lighted by central planners to raise rates, and shuffle equity into their hands feel free

Last edited:

rborden

Established Member
This seems appropriate to place here considering the topic.

If I'm not mistaken, this is a big part of what led us to the bubble burst in 2008/2009. Given the interest rate increases and the current slide on the markets, it would appear we may be headed there again.

Apparently, we learned nothing the last time.

Thousands line up for zero-down-payment, subprime mortgages

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Best part is I used to be able to link great clips of Alex Jones breaking down how the take over artists were likely to conduct a very near future event such as 9/11 (predicted July 01), or various school and church shooting, or the Vegas shooting. He isn’t some profit, he just knows enough about what games get played on the citizens of countries by power grabbing elites and explains how and when they usually do so. It’s easy to predict the future when you can see the same group doing the planning motions to do in a new place or time what they had done in a prior place and time, and how they did it.

Anyone who types that, and honestly believes what they are typing, should honestly seek counseling, and a padded room.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Anyone who types that, and honestly believes what they are typing, should honestly seek counseling, and a padded room.

How is the interest rate hike affecting you personally? Do you have a variable rate, fixed rate, or an option to lock? Do you even have a mortgage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member

You a fan of the Mao communist takeover or the Bolshevik revolution? Same families that caused those wonderous historical events line up and indoctrinate our troubled youth to put on antifa masks and harass Portland.

Your down beat thrum and attacks do not sway me, I’ll keep my disposition. I sound the alarm bells on this current climate because we’ll all need a safety room when these asshats successfully usher in a civil war or crash the dollar/world economy.

Central planners love the slash and burn. Rebuild it and then slash and burn again. They control the money, most of the war machine, all of the telecom, and all of the transportation.

There’s little time for fairy tales, Portland’s basically on fire, uprisings are going on from Texas to Chicago and Colorado. Bad actors from Soros to cartels and Iranian regime are here, and making their moves on congress, the public, and worst of all the children.

Hey but guess what, even with you attacking me, I still wish to see you and your family happy and healthy and safe. This is our country, regardless of political views, we share in its emense freedoms and opportunities. You seem to be up for thinking for yourself, if you’ve never watched or heard an infowars broadcast, listen to one, and make of it what you want. I used to write it off as trash when I was way younger. In junior high/high school here in a big blue city, almost everyone did.

If you have seen broadcasts and aren’t swayed in anyway to question the main narrotive, hey it’s a free country, and I’m sure you are in general a decent person looking out for your family. God speed and may what good come to you that can.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
My interest rates are locked, but the consolidation loans im in the works towards getting are getting less and less impressive.

I’m much more worried about customer and business growth. Half my customer base is in industry and commercial. We survived 08-11, but I don’t think we could survive it now. Revenue has doubled but so have costs, and if we fell back to half or less of the current volume, it would shut our doors in 2 years time.

Business and commerce can handle inflation, but stagnation, recession or depression rewrites the books and erases many jobs. That is cataclysm to yet more pain.

I hope the fed is done monkeying around for at least 6 months. If they raise rates right the day before the election, it will further shut the economic switches.

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
My interest rates are locked, but the consolidation loans im in the works towards getting are getting less and less impressive.

I’m much more worried about customer and business growth. Half my customer base is in industry and commercial. We survived 08-11, but I don’t think we could survive it now. Revenue has doubled but so have costs, and if we fell back to half or less of the current volume, it would shut our doors in 2 years time.

Business and commerce can handle inflation, but stagnation, recession or depression rewrites the books and erases many jobs. That is cataclysm to yet more pain.

I hope the fed is done monkeying around for at least 6 months. If they raise rates right the day before the election, it will further shut the economic switches.

I will bet $100 the next increase is 1/2 a point just to hurt trump and everyone's 401k

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
I will bet $100 the next increase is 1/2 a point just to hurt trump and everyone's 401k

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

There’s enough evil that they may pull a full point and watch the Dow drop 3,000 points the next day which will Be election day

Would be total election interference if they did but would never stick in court.

The fed reins over everything, our constitutional republic and its 9 justices arejust a few pawns to them. All wars since 1913 were money distribution maneuvers. The US gave the cabal what it wanted after ww2 with the formation of the cia and deep globalist insertion into our congress. 1970 they finally broke the last of gold ties. 1973(?) they got option trading. It’s been complete shit show since

VenomVeins

Established Member

I laughed. Hard.

Nothing to worry about though, since they are making these people take a basic economic ‘class’ on how to manage thier ****ing finances before giving them half a million dollar loans.

Im sure attending said class will ‘strictly’ enforced as well.

Bwahahahaha

I was literally waiting for the greedy shitbag banks and lenders to do this on a massive scale once again, so that i could list my home and get top $$$.

In about 6 months, my listing hits the market, which is great considering that im already up well over 100k in equity from when i bought a few years ago.

Last edited:

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Do you even have a mortgage?

No, I've been lazy/sitting on a couple years income, while renting a very cheap place. I could go house shopping tomorrow. Half the people say I'm a fool if I wait one more day, and the other half say don't dare buy now or in the next year because we're going to have another crash.

rborden

Established Member
I laughed. Hard.

Nothing to worry about though, since they are making these people take a basic economic ‘class’ on how to manage thier ****ing finances before giving them half a million dollar loans.

Im sure attending said class will ‘strictly’ enforced as well.

Bwahahahaha

I was literally waiting for the greedy shitbag banks and lenders to do this on a massive scale once again, so that i could list my home and get top $$$.

In about 6 months, my listing hits the market, which is great considering that im already up well over 100k in equity from when i bought a few years ago.

do you think a bubble burst is likely in the next year?

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
No, I've been lazy/sitting on a couple years income, while renting a very cheap place. I could go house shopping tomorrow. Half the people say I'm a fool if I wait one more day, and the other half say don't dare buy now or in the next year because we're going to have another crash.

Good luck with your choice. When the opportunity presents itself, and the numbers line up...... jump in.

Stanger00

Established Member
I bought in 2017. Bought a few creds and ran with a 3.625. Now it's a solid percent or more higher.

Luckily in a big demand area so I don't think our housing will dip as hard when things get booty hurt by a slump. If the fed's knock the knees out of the interest rate and I can refi for lower I will. But it'll take a downtown economically for that to happen.

My example. We were quoted in September 2016 with a fixed 30 at 3.625% when our house was just being built. Per their contract we couldn't lock our rate until the house was 30 days out from completion. This occurred in middle of January 2017 and the rat jumped to 4.25% and the builder had a $10k credit. We used a portion of that to buy a credit and locked our rate at 4.125%.

It's a buyers market in my local city but I blame this on our city taxes compared to rest of county. County is at 1% plus bonds. City I live in has same 1% but mello-roos tax and city police department tax nearly add 1% on their own. Oh and we're still on volunteer fire department....

Users who are viewing this thread