Interest rates hikes

_Snake_

Established Member
Housing and all those traditionally tried the economy as they are producers of goods and services. Tech industry doesn’t produce any real goods and services other than telephones and computers. Banks and insurance companies don’t produce any goods and services. They are in lies the fallacy of the other sectors of the economy. Check the fax on the phone. The federal reserve does have private ownership outside of the government.

Sent from my iPad using svtperformance.com

Huh?

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Washington crosses the Delaware with small pox, pneumonia, and frost bit on Christmas Day to kill off the Haitians.

So the British went to a French Caribbean colony rounded up a few Haitians and sent them to Trenton NJ to literally chill on Christmas day in the snow and ice.

They was Hessian's from mostly German states as a mercenary force. I should know as I had a ancestor that was part of the Trenton force I think he wasn't killed but captured then exchanged about a year later and quickly went back to Bavaria never to return to North America.

It took my fathers side of the family 100 more years to finally immigrate to the US in the early 1870-72 time frame to get away from the autocrat Bismark and his iron grip on power that he was bringing down on all of Germany. As we hated him with a passion as we lost everything to him, land, titles, and wealth.

I'm just poking a little fun at your misspelling of Hessians is all.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Infowars is a ****ing joke

Thanks for sharing your opinion, so eloquently I might add. I don't know about info wars, as I have never visited. I'm like you, I know everything already. Member tt335cicobra clearly is well read. He as also anxious to share he thoughts. His brain synapses fire faster then he types sometimes, but his efforts to conversation are refreshing. Considering most younger just spout off robotic talking points, they hear on MSM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lilcoop03

Established Member
Bought my first home in 2012 at 4.125%

Just bought my second home in August at 4.5% (with a little buydown)

First home is currently on the market. The local market was HOT as hell this past spring but has seemed to slow a little. I'd really like to start 2019 with only 1 mortgage!

_Snake_

Established Member
In response to “I watch infowars”

I stopped reading right there.

Your response is the epitome of your closed mindedness!

I don't know about info wars, as I have never visited.

Anyone else feel like being eloquent?

Better yet, let everyone else finish this sentence for me: “And YOUR response is _____________________”

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Yea, only telephones and computers. Who even uses those things anyway.
Unless we are counting facebook's ability to harvest data and sell them as a commodity, or if Tesla can ever turn a profit, or snapchat comes out with an improvement to photo processing code or hardware then these tech stocks are absolutely inflated.

Apple is valued at $1,000,000,000,000..... and what exactly besides iphones, watches and macbooks do they sell that is worth a 1 trillion dollar valuation?
They don't produce their own chips, memory or hardware. A "computer company" with no fabs or clean rooms does what exactly? We know they can market the shit outta their phones , watches and macbooks. Other than that what makes them worth 1 TRILLION dollars?

intel? Makes bad ass processors, chipsets, SSDs, tons of other solutions for the computing world. Nvidia? Manufacturer of chipsets and the most advanced graphics processors on the planet. Probably one of the tech companies that will push past simple binary instructions.

Some in the tech sector earn their value. Some? Bloated and need a good correction.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member

Better yet, let everyone else finish this sentence for me: “And YOUR response is _____________________”

I'll wait for someone to speak for you then!

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I stopped reading right there.

You have no reason to do anything you don’t wish to. No skin off my back broski.

Infowars is a ****ing joke

So is the fed, the democrat party and your savory hard hitting post here.

You lack comprehension skills. Tech isn’t a primary necessity. It’s a secondary luxary. People can live without an iPhone, society collapses without housing. His point was when primary economic engines get jacked out into unrealistic price points thanks to higher interest rates, cost of living dramatically rises compared to job market compensation. Ie, supply and demand is artificially ****ed over. This leads to many more problems than inflation. The fed does not want the dollar to inflate and gain value because the fed wants to switch to a singularly controlled SDR so that they can completely control and regulate the financial world. The pesky Americans trying to have their sovereignty spits in their face as they see it. Never mind that they would end up leading mankind to destroy itself within 50 years of their best intending efforts...

So the British went to a French Caribbean colony rounded up a few Haitians and sent them to Trenton NJ to literally chill on Christmas day in the snow and ice.

They was Hessian's from mostly German states as a mercenary force. I should know as I had a ancestor that was part of the Trenton force I think he wasn't killed but captured then exchanged about a year later and quickly went back to Bavaria never to return to North America.

It took my fathers side of the family 100 more years to finally immigrate to the US in the early 1870-72 time frame to get away from the autocrat Bismark and his iron grip on power that he was bringing down on all of Germany. As we hated him with a passion as we lost everything to him, land, titles, and wealth.

I'm just poking a little fun at your misspelling of Hessians is all.

I typed fast, and won’t defend that typo. I didn’t mean voodoo practicing people, I meant Germans. Good catch, and god speed to your ancestors. May they Rest In Peace. I wish schools today did more to connect the dots of what tyranny and oppression silences within the human spirit. It sounds like coming to America was hard fought but well received by your ancestors.

No bad energy received on my part. It’s an important typo to point out.

Yea, only telephones and computers. Who even uses those things anyway.

Everyone, but if people stopped being able to find a living accommodation or the economy stopped being able to supply fresh jobs such as the housing and construction sector does when rates are low, you’ll see lots of people switch to old or used electronics or second hand pawn stuff. When $5k a month is not enough to pay a mortgage and support your family, but the median income is $5k, what happens? People prioritize food and roof before tech and toys. Big picture stuff. The 20,000,000 Americans working in some form of tech sector can’t sustain the country brohauss. There’s 320,000,000 of us. With jacked up interest rates, we won’t make enough money to buy a home so we aren’t likely to go buy new phones now that they are $1000+. Most people don’t even have $1000 cash in this country as an emergency fund.

Hey it’s a free country bro. I pointed out the problems with the fed, Woodrow Wilson, and so on. People responded immediately to a well running discussion.

I knew exactly this would happen. Yuppies and spiritually blind folk would chime in saying bash infowars.

You guys have never watched a show or let alone multiple broadcasts to pass any judgement. You sit there watching late night Chinese contract comedians bash infowars, trump and anything against the central planning power grab, and like absolutely spoiled entitled children, you eat their fruit from their poisenous tree.

That’s on you brother. I’m completely satisfied with my decision to consume the media I do. You didn’t read this because you are too scared and unstable to admit you have no idea what you wake up for everyday. You want to be a big trendy popular figure in your waking life just like mainstream tells you too.

You have nothing figured out but all the energy to shout down anyone criticizing your creepy uncle Soros and gang “giving” you all this luxury and ease for just plugging into tech and wearing skinny jeans etc etc

Be their puppet or wake the **** up, it’s your life brother, not mine. Where you might think I should not breed or would be best to die in silence, censored etc, I want you to live your life, voice your thoughts, and engage in reality. God makes no human as imperfect so as to be lost indefinitely. By engaging in real life, we all have the chance to better society and the general consciousness.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Short bit, for the haters:

You fail. Try harder, I’d like to see you have a great free life. Honestly.

Coiled03

Established Member
You have no reason to do anything you don’t wish to. No skin off my back broski.

You lack comprehension skills. Tech isn’t a primary necessity. It’s a secondary luxary. People can live without an iPhone, society collapses without housing. His point was when primary economic engines get jacked out into unrealistic price points thanks to higher interest rates, cost of living dramatically rises compared to job market compensation. Ie, supply and demand is artificially ****ed over. This leads to many more problems than inflation. The fed does not want the dollar to inflate and gain value because the fed wants to switch to a singularly controlled SDR so that they can completely control and regulate the financial world. The pesky Americans trying to have their sovereignty spits in their face as they see it. Never mind that they would end up leading mankind to destroy itself within 50 years of their best intending efforts...

I typed fast, and won’t defend that typo. I didn’t mean voodoo practicing people, I meant Germans. Good catch, and god speed to your ancestors. May they Rest In Peace. I wish schools today did more to connect the dots of what tyranny and oppression silences within the human spirit. It sounds like coming to America was hard fought but well received by your ancestors.

Everyone, but if people stopped being able to find a living accommodation or the economy stopped being able to supply fresh jobs such as the housing and construction sector does when rates are low, you’ll see lots of people switch to old or used electronics or second hand pawn stuff. When $5k a month is not enough to pay a mortgage and support your family, but the median income is $5k, what happens? People prioritize food and roof before tech and toys. Big picture stuff. The 20,000,000 Americans working in some form of tech sector can’t sustain the country brohauss. There’s 320,000,000 of us. With jacked up interest rates, we won’t make enough money to buy a home so we aren’t likely to go buy new phones now that they are $1000+. Most people don’t even have $1000 cash in this country as an emergency fund.

Hey it’s a free country bro. I pointed out the problems with the fed, Woodrow Wilson, and so on. People responded immediately to a well running discussion.

I knew exactly this would happen. Yuppies and spiritually blind folk would chime in saying bash infowars.

You guys have never watched a show or let alone multiple broadcasts to pass any judgement. You sit there watching late night Chinese contract comedians bash infowars, trump and anything against the central planning power grab, and like absolutely spoiled entitled children, you eat their fruit from their poisenous tree.

That’s on you brother. I’m completely satisfied with my decision to consume the media I do. You didn’t read this because you are too scared and unstable to admit you have no idea what you wake up for everyday. You want to be a big trendy popular figure in your waking life just like mainstream tells you too.

You have nothing figured out but all the energy to shout down anyone criticizing your creepy uncle Soros and gang “giving” you all this luxury and ease for just plugging into tech and wearing skinny jeans etc etc

Be their puppet or wake the **** up, it’s your life brother, not mine. Where you might think I should not breed or would be best to die in silence, censored etc, I want you to live your life, voice your thoughts, and engage in reality. God makes no human as imperfect so as to be lost indefinitely. By engaging in real life, we all have the chance to better society and the general consciousness.

Why the **** does it take you so many words to say nothing of substance? Your entire post can be summed up as, "if you don't agree with me, you're just uninformed". That's it. Nine ****ing words is all you needed.

By the way, all your garbage sources -like infowars - don't actually make you more informed. They pollute your mind with useless information and empower you to come up with these assinine conspiracy theories you've plastered all over this site. Pretty sure everybody here knows Soros, and his minions are sewing destruction. We didn't need you, infowars, or any other trash, click-bait news site to tell us.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Why the **** does it take you so many words to say nothing of substance? Your entire post can be summed up as, "if you don't agree with me, you're just uninformed". That's it. Nine ****ing words is all you needed.

By the way, all your garbage sources -like infowars - don't actually make you more informed. They pollute your mind with useless information and empower you to come up with these assinine conspiracy theories you've plastered all over this site. Pretty sure everybody here knows Soros, and his minions are sewing destruction. We didn't need you, infowars, or any other trash, click-bait news site to tell us.

Drudge is click bait? You fail at internet

_Snake_

Established Member

My retort?

You watch infowars. Lol

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Signals in the Dow today show investors still see great growth.

Fed is probably more than justified in their rate increases. When China rolls over, American gdp will be in position to grow at 7-8% for a few quarters and over 5-6% for at least 1-2 years. It’s better to be ahead of that game, with meaningful rates in place, even if that means only realizing three quarters of that gdp growth.

MFE

Established Member

Because Infowars readers are SO ****ING SMART. They're the original woke. You just...you just...you just can't even. I mean, if they have to explain, then you're part of the problem. You're a sheep, and things need to be explained to you in the greatest of ornate baroque detail. There's a distinct pathology involved in that audience.

Users who are viewing this thread