Interest in an SVTP Track Weekend???

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
We've been thinking about putting together an SVTP Track Weekend for quite a while. I'd like it to be centrally located on the East Coast, and we've talked to a few track managers about possibly hosting us. I was just wondering how many of you guys would be interested? What time of year do you prefer? Would you like to see an auxiliary event later in the day (party, concert, etc.)? Have any suggestion that may help us?

Established Member
Got to tell you, as much as I enjoy the site, I'm not sure I want to meet some of this freak show in real life.

MG0h3

Established Member
Although my car isn’t set up for road racing, I’d attend. Wish I lived closer.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

wheelhopper

Established Member
I'm game for this. Best central east coast venue would be VIR. Great track and accommodations. Good luck booking that track for this year. Better contact them soon. A September or October event would be good. Not to hot or cold.

Summit Point Main would be good. NJ has a nice track as well.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
I think I'd be interested. If no track is accomodating then maybe the tail of the dragon cruise or piggy back some other event

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
You guys should come to Ponies in the Smokies next month.
I have family in Knoxville and have been to Pigeon Forge many times. Won't make it this month but I see a family visit maybe next year and trailer a car up. I've always wanted to take it out on Blue Ridge PW and wherever else.

wheelhopper

Established Member
I think I'd be interested. If no track is accomodating then maybe the tail of the dragon cruise or piggy back some other event
I'm good with a Tail of the Dragon meet.
I'd be in. Dragon would be good too.

Not even close to driving on a track. I'll pass on a cruise. I've done both and OT driving is way more fun. Not that I don't like hanging with my fellow car buds but I'd rather do it after a day of 10/10 driving.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Not even close to driving on a track. I'll pass on a cruise. I've done both and OT driving is way more fun. Not that I don't like hanging with my fellow car buds but I'd rather do it after a day of 10/10 driving.

True. Those are really two different things.

Blown38

Established Member
You guys should come to Ponies in the Smokies next month.

I was definitely interested in that last year, don't remember why I couldn't go. Probably cause I work on boats and start rockin and rollin that time of year. Fall is much better for me.

Users who are viewing this thread