installed the aeroforce interceptor gauge.. having issues..

toomnymods

Established Member
Well 2 days ago I installed the aeroforce interceptor gauge and I'm having 2 issues. The first problem is it is affecting the speedo and even when sitting still at a stop light it still shows me doing 20mph and it bounces up and down. the second issue has happened 2ce so far while driving the car will die suddenly and then upon restarting the car will not accelerate. I have it floored and it won't go but 2-3 mph, so i had to unplug it just to get my car home..
so far this is looking like a worthless mod.
anyone else having these issues?

whooshified

Established Member
I haven't used an aeroforce gauge on my Mustang but have on my SRT's and VW
The gauge is merely reading off the OBD port which should not affect your speedo or your car going into limp mode

How is the gauge connected? With the OBD cable only or are you using the pigtail for power or a reference or trigger?
There are also "platform" or parameter selections in the gauge set up for your 2014 you need Platform "4"

Last edited:

daustin

Established Member
I can't see the aeroforce gauges causing any of your problems. Yes, platform 4 is what needs to be selected, but even if you don't select the right platform, all that would happen is that the gauge wouldn't read right. I run dual aeroforces and have had no issues in both 5.0's I've ran them in.

Users who are viewing this thread