Installed 3" Mac catback

sideways03

LS What?
Established Member
the system will fit pretty well if you're patient and take the time to adjust it....mine fit like shiot at first but i went back under and readjusted it and everything lines up almost perfect...even the tips :shrug:

+1

I did the install on jackstands and it wasn't that hard at all. It wasn't as easy as other catbacks I have installed, but it wasn't difficult either, just took a little while to get everything lined up. A lift is definitely not needed. Having 2 people helps a lot though.

yyz82

Established Member
+1

I did the install on jackstands and it wasn't that hard at all. It wasn't as easy as other catbacks I have installed, but it wasn't difficult either, just took a little while to get everything lined up. A lift is definitely not needed. Having 2 people helps a lot though.

Hell yea! I always have my partner in crime to help lol :rockon: Anyone have any pics of the Mac cb on the car?

Last edited:

jtm

now more boost included
Established Member
i want to hear this setup and see some pics, looking to buy a mac stainless catback. but of course they are backordered. why is mac always backordered?

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
If someone is interested I know where there is a mac h pipe and 3" catback for cheap (~400 shipped). Do not have pictures of condition, found them on another forum and just don't have the extra cash. I can put you in touch with the seller however if you send me a PM.

And to the OP, check your PM's, we found a camera laying around, dunno the quality of the sound but it's worth a try.

Users who are viewing this thread