Install Video | 7.3 V8 Godzilla Powered F-250 Tremor Gets an MBRP Exhaust

Install Video | 7.3 V8 Godzilla Powered F-250 Tremor Gets an MBRP Exhaust

MBRP 7.3 Exhaust Install_Moment 4.jpg

Photos/Video - Stacy Reynolds

One of the most basic mods everyone seems to tackle first is an exhaust upgrade, and with good reason. A more aggressive tone gives a ride more personality, and when your brand-new truck is equipped with an engine known as Godzilla you know you’re going to want to let it roar. We recently dropped in on the guys at 5 Star Tuning in Florence, SC just in time to catch them buttoning up the install of a slick new MBRP Cat-Back on a 7.3L Godzilla V8 powered 2020 F-250 Tremor.

This truck no only looked great, it was about to get an exhaust sound to match. The MBRP kit is precisely constructed from high quality stainless steel, and has impeccable fit and finish. The muffler is a straight through ‘bullet’ design that will certainly liven things up compared to the factory equipped chambered design backed up by a pile of resonators. The install process is straight forward as you would expect, and the results speak for themselves. Check out the vid below:

MBRP 7.3 Exhaust Install_Moment 1.jpg
MBRP 7.3 Exhaust Install_Moment 2.jpg
MBRP 7.3 Exhaust Install_Moment 3.jpg
MBRP 7.3 Exhaust Install_Moment 4.jpg
MBRP 7.3 Exhaust Install_Moment 5.jpg
MBRP 7.3 Exhaust Install_Moment 6.jpg
MBRP 7.3 Exhaust Install_Moment 7.jpg
MBRP 7.3 Exhaust Install_Moment 8.jpg
MBRP 7.3 Exhaust Install_Moment 9.jpg
MBRP 7.3 Exhaust Install_Moment.jpg

Last edited:
It sounds much better. Why did they choose to keep the factory resonater on the MBRP system(forward of the muffler)?

I took the resonator and muffler off my Ram 1500 when I put on the MBRP straight pipe. I still have the mini mufflers on the very back. I noticed since I freed up the backpressure, the Ram transmission has more engine braking. Have you noticed any difference?
I know it wasn't just my observation, my wife also noticed the difference.

I took the resonator and muffler off my Ram 1500 when I put on the MBRP straight pipe. I still have the mini mufflers on the very back. I noticed since I freed up the backpressure, the Ram transmission has more engine braking. Have you noticed any difference?
I know it wasn't just my observation, my wife also noticed the difference.

Interesting, wonder why that is?

Users who are viewing this thread