Inland empire Terminator

Fabian_sn95

Established Member
Wanting to meet more cobra owners, or any mustang owners in general, would like to start cruising, going to meets, all the good car guy stuff. Own a 04 cobra stock basiclally an I live in Fontana. Thanks

awsmsvt

I live in fullerton and used to own a cobra. Now I own a 5.0. Would love to meet up sometime.
My instagram is danielreee but i don't really use it for car stuff

awsmsvt

follow me on Instagram Intro_SVT , me and some buddies like to go photoshooting or just hanging out
Wanting to meet more cobra owners, or any mustang owners in general, would like to start cruising, going to meets, all the good car guy stuff. Own a 04 cobra stock basiclally an I live in Fontana. Thanks

do you guys wanna meet up sometime?

awsmsvt

I might like 50/50 if I'm free Saturday. I know my family wants to hang but they're super last minute. Anyone else wanna chime in and try hanging with a few members on here this weekend? Maybe a nice cruise on sunday morning

Fabian_sn95

Established Member
I might like 50/50 if I'm free Saturday. I know my family wants to hang but they're super last minute. Anyone else wanna chime in and try hanging with a few members on here this weekend? Maybe a nice cruise on sunday morning
That would be cool, I have the improv to go to on Saturday, what time Sunday morning?

cbr repsol

Established Member
I live in rialto so I'm not to far.
I owned a 04 whippled mysticchrome I sold.
Just picked up a 97 cobra yesterday. Getting a few bugs worked out .

Users who are viewing this thread