initial dyno results.....Hellion 64mm turbo kit

mike5876

Established Member
just talked to John....some very preliminary results with the Hellion single turbo
64mm....with an automatic 550 RWHP @6 lbs of boost! this is the base kit with stock GT 500 injectors and 91 octane this number will probably be closer to 600HP with a manual transmission......we are going to to some more dyno pulls today maybe with a little more boost.....ill post any more results ! mike

bad2000z

Established Member
I don't know shit about turbo stuff, but isn't 64mm kinda small? Is there gonna be room to grow? Nice numbers regardless.

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
I don't know shit about turbo stuff, but isn't 64mm kinda small? Is there gonna be room to grow? Nice numbers regardless.
well small is relative really. if you your goal is only up to about 600-650 then this would be perfect. there will be almost no lag at all with this diplacement and this being a billet wheel turbo. if your goal is anywhere in the 650-800rwho range i'd swing for something more like a 76mm.

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
^ Kinda like all those ppl posting up youtube vid of the new boss 302 on a dyno running through the gears. I am so sick of that, well dammit show some # ford.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread