****ing Love Texas.......

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
How about sending them back to the ****ing border and closing it! This country is overrun and there’s no fixing it. It was a good run, but the savages and locusts have overpopulated because of their low intelligence, and of course they are Using up whatever resources we have left. This issue should have been handled 40 years ago.

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
How about sending them back to the ****ing border and closing it! This country is overrun and there’s no fixing it. It was a good run, but the savages and locusts have overpopulated because of their low intelligence, and of course they are Using up whatever resources we have left. This issue should have been handled 40 years ago.
That would be a better plan. Shut it down! Why not use the National Guard to help secure the borders?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is absolutely AWESOME!

I want a home in Florida, and a home in Texas. LOL.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
That is absolutely AWESOME!

I want a home in Florida, and a home in Texas. LOL.

Id stick with FL. Texas is rapidly being overrun by liberal/progressives… I feel as though TX is being assassinated by a 1,000,000 cuts…. Slowly but surely. Would love it if Im wrong on this.

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
Id stick with FL. Texas is rapidly being overrun by liberal/progressives… I feel as though TX is being assassinated by a 1,000,000 cuts…. Slowly but surely. Would love it if Im wrong on this.

Austin is a liberal cesspool, and the surrounding areas are not much better. I live 50 miles outside of Austin in a town of 1800 people, and only come into Austin for my job. Much different place than when I moved here 16 years ago.

Our state Government is still very republican (for now) but too many outsiders are going to make that change.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member

East tx still holding strong

Users who are viewing this thread