• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

****ing Alabama

Discussion in 'Politics Forum' started by ssj4sadie, May 18, 2019.

1. Smooth

Smooth Well Seasoned Premium Member Established Member

Viable? According to who?

2. TK1299

TK1299 Well Known Member Premium Member Established Member

Oh? Well I’m sitting here looking at my beautiful new born child and I can honestly say her life is more valuable than some thug piece of shit who robs and murders.

3. Klaus

Klaus Premium Member Premium Member Established Member

Greater access to abortion would probably put a big dent the population of "thug pieces of shit who rob and murder." I have read that roe v wade passing in the 70s is what led to the huge drop in crime in 90s and 00s.

me32, 03Sssnake and TK1299 like this.
  4. TK1299

I just don’t think we can have it both ways. Either all abortions are bad or not. Just because someone who is a less than desirable human being is prego doesn’t mean we should allow aborting the child for what it might grow to be.

5. Klaus

Klaus Premium Member Premium Member Established Member

Since we are not talking about forced abortion, there is the third option of simply not getting one if you are pro life.

me32 and FJohnny like this.
  6. PowerWheels

PowerWheels Anti-Bullshit Established Member

So if 8 oz leaves the body then anything under 8oz couldn't have a soul? If this is true a firm cutoff weight can be established.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

7. Klay

Klay Well-Known Member Established Member

Dang man, I dont think you actually realize what you are proposing (at least I hope not). You literally are saying poor people need to have abortions.

You literally are saying the vast majority of the world should have abortions because they cannot provide 3 meals a day, toys, clothes, etc.

Despite the multitude of crappy parents, there should be no litmus test on whether you can have kids. Plus, there are plenty of well off parents who treat their kids like crap or teach them to be crappy people. So your idea doesnt make sense.

8. Coiled03

Coiled03 Well-Known Member Premium Member Established Member

I'm less in favor of abortion as I age, but yes, there most certainly SHOULD be a litmus test.

I don't know why you're so hung up about poor people. They have no business having kids in the first place since they apparently can't even support themselves.

me32 and TK1299 like this.
  9. jpro

jpro Disoriented Poster Established Member

My fat neighbors soul gotta weigh more than 8 oz

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited: May 18, 2019
  10. Blown 89

Blown 89 Well-Known Member Established Member

Infanticide isn't anything new. A family friend has a brother with Down Syndrome. When he was born the doctor told the mother they could tell the father he was stillborn and take care of it. Bob is 60 something now.

tt335ci03cobra likes this.
  11. svtfocus2cobra

svtfocus2cobra Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi Established Member

So my mom is adopted. She never knew her real mom obviously and only knows a little bit about her which some of what she knows includes her likely being a prostitute, and my mom and her two sisters are a likely product of her being a prostitute. My mom had a terrible upbringing filled with abuse of all types, drugs, depression, you name it. By age 29 my mom got saved and it changed her life completely. My parents got married when they were ages 18 and 20 and they are still together to this day in their mid 60s.

People are advocating that all these kids in foster care have it terrible and that they would be better off dead. Go tell my mom that. She would likely tell you that she wouldn't trade the upbringing she had for anything and I guarantee she would say she would endure even worse just to experience the family she ended up creating. If she was aborted (which she probably almost was because she found information that her mom did have abortions before) then me and my family would cease to exist. People who advocate for it on those standards are only looking at the immediate effects. They are not looking at the longterm outcome nor the possibility of a well adjusted second generation from that person they are advocating be aborted. It's shortsightedness plain and simple and it is small-minded thinking.

12. Gravik

Gravik Well-Known Member Established Member

13. HillbillyHotRod

HillbillyHotRod Hooligan rabble rouser Established Member

Wut??? Democrat? Restrictive abortion bill?

tt335ci03cobra and me32 like this.
  14. Papaw

Papaw Well-Known Member Established Member

Let me try to bottom line this for everyone. The only choice is DEATH. If you choose to do nothing, then the life that is already there will continue to live and grow. It doesn't matter how much it weighs or how long since the life was conceived, if you do nothing that life will continue. The only choice is death.
    Oh, and in the case of rape or incest? Why would the innocent one have to die? If you want someone to die because of rape or incest why not make it a capitol offence and kill the guilty person instead of the innocent?

Klay, tt335ci03cobra, me32 and 5 others like this.
  15. svtfocus2cobra

svtfocus2cobra Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi Established Member

I'd also like to know when growing up with a difficult or dysfunctional upbringing automatically made you a failure in life? Is that the standard we are at now? Because if you had two individuals about to graduate from college, one grew up with both parents but received no discipline and were spoiled with their parents paying their way through life while the other grew up poor in a broken or dysfunctional home, and you asked me which one would go on to be successful after college... I would put my money on the kid who grew up poor if they had managed to make it to the point of graduating from college. Their upbringing and hard experiences will have surely taught them far more about life and true hardship then the kid who grew up with the silver spoon. We should not look at hardship like it is a terminal disease that you can't recover from, but rather as a necessary part of everyone's journey in becoming a well adjusted and successful member of society.

Remember, all these young kids and adults you see having meltdowns over the mere mention of anything from the right are likely individuals who dont have the slightest clue what real life is about. These are people who have yet to experience the true hardships of life because they have been wrapped up in their own little protective bubbles created by their parents who never disciplined them and never told them "no".

16. 97desertCobra

97desertCobra Procharged! Established Member

+1

The baby doesn’t get to choose it’s parents or the circumstances by which it was conceived. We all hate the rapist and have the upmost empathy for the mother but that shouldn’t mean the innocent baby needs to die. As far as I’m concerned abortion is a violation of the baby’s fifth amendment right to due process. An actual defined right. Roe v Wade is such a pathetically weak ruling because it invokes a right to privacy for the mother while ignoring a real amendment right such as the fifth for the baby. As much as feminist try to make this an argument over women’s productive rights (successful I might add thanks to lefty MSM) it is anything but. It has always been about protecting those who can’t defend themselves.

Klay, T.Man, tt335ci03cobra and 3 others like this.
  17. 97desertCobra

Using the argument that the kids would be better off aborted than born is also a terrible argument. Being born poor in the US is still hitting the lottery of life. It would have been easier financially for my 18 year old mom and dad to abort me. I was an unplanned pregnancy and it was very tough for my folks to live and put food on the table. The idea that the woman shouldn’t be “burdened” by a child is insane. The homeless are a burden on the state, should we round them up and kill them?

There are plenty of abortion survivors who speak out against it. I’d challenge ANYONE to tell them to their face that they were not a human deserving of life at the time of their procedure.

18. Papaw

Papaw Well-Known Member Established Member

If you can't see the sheer logic in the previous two posts by 97desertCobra then you must be one of those people who wakes up in the morning and decides that you feel like 2 plus 2 equals 5 today.

19. 97desertCobra

BS. I’d like to see how anyone established causality between abortion access and drop in crime rates. Especially when there are many other factors that have a direct, targeted impact on crime. Things like increased funding for law enforcement, change in police policy and tactics, increased punishment for certain crimes, community outreach programs targeted at youth etc. hell the crime bill Joe ****ing Biden sponsored is said to have a measurable effect on crime in the 80’s and 90’s. I’m not buying that it was because of abortion.

Klay and tt335ci03cobra like this.
  20. TK1299

Agreed