• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

****ing Alabama

Discussion in 'Politics Forum' started by ssj4sadie, May 18, 2019.

1. tt335ci03cobra

tt335ci03cobra Well-Known Member Established Member

8oz leaves the body when we die. They measured that back in the 1800’s.

Also, people wake from comma’s totally different or speaking a different language.

As scientifically valid as proof that exoplanets are made up of xyz based on radiological telescopes.

There’s also heavy trauma survivors who suddenly are completely different people, real accounts of demonic position where the person literally peels their own fingernails off or rips their own larynx out, etc.

Also our cia has conducted experiments on soul travel which are declassified online.

I’ll likely never convince you, and I honestly have zero desire to comb the interwebs.

I’ll leave those exploratory nuggets that you can chase or cast aside. I’ve done my due diligence, I’m tired of being the internet’s clerk. No offense.

Last edited: May 18, 2019
  2. Klaus

Klaus Premium Member Premium Member Established Member

Says who? Evidence of this? How does this prove the soul?

blk02edge, Kevins89notch and me32 like this.
  3. tt335ci03cobra

I added, you can look it up or not, free country

4. Klaus

Klaus Premium Member Premium Member Established Member

You and I have a different understanding of what "evidence" means.

01FormulaTA, me32 and Jibber like this.
  5. tt335ci03cobra

Radiological telescopes supposedly can know the makeup of a planet from billions of light years away based on filtering the data with mathematical numbers and calculations assigned to data points.

We know a human weighed before and after death loses about 8oz of weight, or half a pound.

Also, anything can be faked today including a video can be made where I put someone’s face on a guy from pita killing deer and it could likely pass, but that said there are lots of hospital videos showing a soul leave a body, especially in China of all places where religion is frowned upon but cameras are everywhere, including in your hospital room.

6. tt335ci03cobra

I’m sure we do. You are you, and I am I. If I were you, I’d use your body to get to the top. (Ace Ventura)

gimmie11s and Klaus like this.
  7. tt335ci03cobra

Back to abortions, regardless of soul arguments, when I see a baby in a womb struggling to breath when it’s flushed with saline as it dies, or see it swim away from clamps as it’s ripped apart, and see the pain in its face, I say **** abortion because that pain and suffering has no place to be widely accepted in this country.

A mom can’t kill her child because of mental health, her health stops when she’s hurting her baby or child to be “healthy” imo

hoamskilet, Revvv and bluebosss197 like this.
  8. HillbillyHotRod

HillbillyHotRod Hooligan rabble rouser Established Member

This was done purely to get it to the Supreme Court. Will that happed? Probably not. I judge will toss it out as unconstitutional. It will be appealed and again ruled unconstitutional. So goes to the Supremes. Will they hear it or let the appeals court verdict stand? At this point I do not have a lot of faith that Roberts will agree to hear it as it is really radical and he is more prone to chip away at Roe v Wade rather then toss the whole thing out. Also with a bare minimum majority who knows which way some will go. More likely that the 8 weeks ban being upheld.

tt335ci03cobra likes this.
  9. Mpoitrast87

Mpoitrast87 Well-Known Member Established Member

Im pretty conservative but, abortions should be legal. I think there should be a point where abortion isnt an option during pregnancy. If if doesnt have a face or actually resemble a person then kill it.

rolive, 01FormulaTA and me32 like this.
  10. Mpoitrast87

If we consider a baby to be alive in the womb (and even science states it is) then how can we simply take the babies life because they were the result of horrible tragedy?
    .[/QUOTE]
    Because its a baby. It doesnt know right from wrong and it doesnt know that its life is over because it hasnt started yet.

rolive likes this.
  11. Revvv

Revvv Infinity Poster Established Member

Because its a baby. It doesnt know right from wrong and it doesnt know that its life is over because it hasnt started yet.[/QUOTE]You are missing all rational thought in your last two posts.

Sent from my [mind] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

tt335ci03cobra likes this.
  12. 03Sssnake

03Sssnake TK-421 Established Member Beer Money Bros.

All seriousness aside, this is Alabama, we should encourage more abortions in that state...

rolive, blk02edge, me32 and 3 others like this.
  13. Mpoitrast87

You are missing all rational thought in your last two posts.

Sent from my [mind] using the svtperformance.com mobile app[/QUOTE]
    Its something ive thought about hard over the years. My mother is a social worker. I have seen first hand what kids go through when they dont have a proper upbringing. Its better for them to never have lived at all then to live a shitty life.

sidenote: idk wtf is going on my quoting

14. 98 Saleen Cobra

98 Saleen Cobra Authorized Vendor Authorized Vendor

I wish that politicians would just take common sense into consideration. I’m both pro life and choice. Pro life in a sense of someone who has 6 abortions a year has a problem. Maybe track and limit it? Make a set date when abortion is now considered illegal. Find the line and compromise and make a law. I 100% do not agree with no abortion. People that are hardcore pro life think of this. Your daughter is raped and forced to have a kid from her uncle. She can’t deal with it. She decides to take a knife and cut it out and then cut her wrists. Now your daughter is dead and your unborn grandkid. ****ing think for crying out loud. You don’t give a woman to choose in a rape or incest situation they’ll take it upon themselves. The mental repercussions alone are insane. Or maybe they have the kid. Can’t deal that it reminds them of the event drowns 1month kid then kills them selves. What would you rather have pro life people? So at any rate. I’m both. Don’t go and abuse abortion as a sense of birth control. If you have a problem fix it. Rape and incest victims 100% deserve a right on what they want. Swear this country is to freaking extreme in both directions. Common sense people. Common sense.

Also you touch my daughter jail isn’t going to keep you safe from the hell Im going to unleash on you. Watch law abiding citizen. 100% needs to happen to anyone who touches a woman or child or man.

2KBlackGT likes this.
  15. quad

quad Well-Known Member Established Member

In cases of rape all the victim has to have is access to:

Plan B One-Step® | Emergency Contraception

Plan B is emergency contraception that helps prevent pregnancy before it starts when taken within 72 hours of unprotected sex.

If she files a police report and visit the relevant centers they can help. Why would she want to wait a few weeks and take the risk that she became pregnant?

1wild-horse and Stroszek like this.
  16. Revvv

Its something ive thought about hard over the years. My mother is a social worker. I have seen first hand what kids go through when they dont have a proper upbringing. Its better for them to never have lived at all then to live a shitty life.

sidenote: idk wtf is going on my quoting[/QUOTE]Me either, but it's entertaining. It made me look twice.

17. Revvv

Me either, but it's entertaining. It made me look twice.

Sent from my [mind] using the svtperformance.com mobile app[/QUOTE]Wow, quotes are all screwed up. They are backwards. My posts aren't my words.

18. TK1299

TK1299 Get on the banned wagon Premium Member Established Member

As each is a necessary stage of life, I would say all of them can be defined as a life. Not going to get into the semantics of a “soul”, but an embryo and fetus are defined lives, regardless of the stage of development.

C-Tidda, gimmie11s, Smooth and 2 others like this.
  19. ssj4sadie

ssj4sadie Well-Known Member Established Member

Good god get your quotes together.

tt335ci03cobra, Mpoitrast87 and Revvv like this.
  20. ssj4sadie

ssj4sadie Well-Known Member Established Member

I would be more comfortable using sentience.