• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

****ing Alabama

Discussion in 'Politics Forum' started by ssj4sadie, May 18, 2019.

1. ssj4sadie

ssj4sadie Well-Known Member Established Member

Surprised I haven’t seen anything on Alabama jumping the shark with the abortion law. How deeply do you think this is going to **** Trump?

2. Klay

Klay Well-Known Member Established Member

Well I am glad they did it. Abortion is a horrible practice. It is a barbaric practice that doesn't have a place in a civilized society.

It shouldn't have been legal in the first place. Especially since it is clearly murder.

3. 03Sssnake

03Sssnake TK-421 Established Member Beer Money Bros.

60455714_316869405915452_7823948245867954176_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg

4. ssj4sadie

Even for cases of rape and incest? Not having that exception in there obviously solidifies this going to the Supreme Court. But damn could they have waited till Trumps second term to do some shit?

me32, JZNYCRealEstate and 03Sssnake like this.
  5. tt335ci03cobra

tt335ci03cobra Well-Known Member Established Member

Country’s with a heart have no place for abortion.

It’s been a tool of the communist agenda to overthrow America since the 1940’s, and hopefully it is on its way out.

Abortion is propped up as healthcare. Less than .1% of all births “require” killing the child to save the mother. Of those, fraud has been found were doctors who have performed said abortions were selling fetal tissue to black market groups for hundreds of thousands of dollars. No news yet on how many doctors have made hundreds of thousands of dollars on the black market selling bibles in foreign countries (they aren’t, that’s satire, laugh, it’s good for you).

The actual stats on abortion are horrible. There is a reason many people involved in the actual process of promoting and conducting abortions have in later life become pro life. There is a walkway movement from abortion because other than media saying you’re heartless if you don’t like abortion, everybody is feeling what they’re heart really tells them which is how the **** will I live with myself after killing my baby.

Last edited: May 18, 2019
  6. ssj4sadie

There are a few debate threads from friends on FB, with their FB friends being crazy...these bitches are talking about mandatory vasectomies and other shit.

svtfocus2cobra and 03Sssnake like this.
  7. 03Sssnake

I agree that it is too restrictive regarding cases of rape, incest and where the mothers health is in peril due to pregnancy complications etc.

FJohnny, TK1299 and PaxtonShelby like this.
  8. 03Sssnake

I have seen the same crap on FB, didn't realize I had so many liberal friends in the woodpile. Bitches be ****ing crazy....

svtfocus2cobra likes this.
  9. ssj4sadie

I want to go off on them. But one guy was the sacrificial lamb and it was hard to watch. He couldn’t get a point across as the bitches are too cray.

10. 03Sssnake

There is no reasoning with a woman, especially a crazy liberal c*ntasaurus.

11. DSG2003Mach1

DSG2003Mach1 Well-Known Member Premium Member Established Member

this

and lets face it, even if not legal it's still going to be done. They'll either go to another state or it'll be done in some shady ass place where people end up hurt/dead.

While I'm not saying I agree with it - if they know they're gonna be a shit parent and raise a shit kid that's likely end up in and out of the system and living off the system perhaps we're better off in some way? It's not like the foster care system is doing a bang up job

FJohnny, Zemedici and 03Sssnake like this.
  12. tt335ci03cobra

The Communist Takeover Of America - 45 Declared Goals

So Trump is fighting this. We the people should be fighting this.

The hard truth no one will enjoy hearing is that infiltrate groups push “partisan” votes in very red states to create national attention. Many feel the Alabama bill cannot be made federal law, but will force the president to comment and join its movement.

Infiltrate groups have convinced some that they should go all the way with the Alabama bill. I personally hate abortion and see through all of this as it happens in basically every political landscape. It’s called decieving. It goes like this.

Patriotic members of a party go to a “well respected” constitutional law firm and ask opinion on a patriotic position. Patriotic law firm gets cornered by espionage from China Russia Iran etc communist intel sweeps being perpetuated by executive branch for the last on/off 60 years. As Eisenhower and Kennedy both said, military industrial complex is not to be trusted. It’s communist infiltrated. With all the intel, bad court cases go forward and win legal measure, American concerns usually get portraits of evil and horrible.

Why is the aclu basically in free fall? See the scary spider web?

It’s time citizens the nation over wake up and stand for the country unless they like the idea of being corralled slaves.

The Communist Takeover Of America - 45 Declared Goals

Reposting the link for good measure. It nowhere explicitly says take guns or push abortion or so on, by design. There is a lot of history to that 1963 exposed memo. I could go on for hours.

13. Klaus

Klaus Premium Member Premium Member Established Member

Do not care since I do not plan to have an abortion anytime soon.

But at the same time, do not believe in a soul so the argument that "life begins at conception" means nothing to me
    Added bonus: fewer unwanted kids on welfare is a good thing.

You do you.

14. tt335ci03cobra

Facebook has algorithms that try to tie leftist people to show up as friends of friends and get closer to weeding out conservatives, and push this shit around, then pressure people to join it or be outsiders. Wouldn’t be surprised if you see the guy gets banned and the chicks get more friends quickly.

Then there are also bots which inject themselves into arguments to back up liberals who “magically” have hundreds of daily friend requests, almost always “popular” liberal liner girls in high school and college with 100 then 1000 then 10000 friends.

I am saying some are going to be the bot account which is really a leftist in a studio getting $3k a month and also doing antifa stuff on the side.

There’s exposure vids that used to be on YouTube but they are banned now.

15. Klay

Klay Well-Known Member Established Member

I get your point. As much as I dislike abortion, it is politically inconvient for Trump. I'm not debating that.

As for your point about rape and incest, as horrible as those crimes are and my heart goes out to the victims, the baby shouldn't be killed as a result. If we consider a baby to be alive in the womb (and even science states it is) then how can we simply take the babies life because they were the result of horrible tragedy?

Constitutional rights should be granted to a baby in the womb, which would then prevent it from being murdered. The provision to allow an abortion when the mother's life is on the line is different because then you are trading a life for a life. Someone shouldn't be forced to die for another person. So I am ok with that provision.

16. tt335ci03cobra

We can ignore our soul, but science has proven it exists.

17. Great Asp

Great Asp Well-Known Member Premium Member Established Member

Church & Dwight stock, buy it now.

;)

18. tt335ci03cobra

I agree with Klay. I do think 9/10 Mom’s in birth would say save my child and let me risk death because inherently as humans, we have an instinct to save our children at all costs, and honestly, 9/10 times when a doctor says youre gonna die in xyz time they are wrong.

My buddy’s mom was told to have an abortion because he’d be born sickle cell or Down syndrome. This was back in the 80’s. She said no. My buddy is a healthy non sickle cell or Down syndrome, father of 5 with a huge business employing 50+ people and is a self made millionaire. His mom has always been suspicious of doctors ever since his birth, and is a qanon follower today that thinks doctors are selling aborted babies.

She’s Hispanic, he’s mixed Hispanic and black. She was told to have an abortion at a poverty health clinic deal.

To further add insult, his dad is a no show and his mom was basically pushed around and abused into sex for months. She left him.

19. Klaus

"Science" states nothing of the sort. Is it the gamete, embryo, or fetus that is the "baby?"

a 2A case asserted from the womb would be awesome

20. Klaus

I would LOVE to see what you have to back this statement up.

01FormulaTA, DaleM and me32 like this.