Info on a 93 cobra I'm interested in buying

WillyB93

Established Member
I remember seeing it for sale, don't know too much about it. Seems like a reasonable price too

Last edited:

VA93COBRA

Established Member
Wow! Super nice Cobra, and an absolutely super nice guy selling it. All original, unmolested, in absolutely top notch shape. Definitely could tell it was cared for its entire life. No rust, non-beat on car, drove like new.

QUOTE=05_Evolution;10827530]Does anyone know this car and if so is there anything you can tell me about it? Also would any of you have any apprehensions about buying this car?

Ford : Mustang | eBay[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

BrettT 93|03

93 & 03 Cobra Venom
Established Member
At 9k..not to bad of a price. See it up for sale a couple of times within the last 6-8 months. I could be wrong, but I think the seats have been redone with tmi leather. From the looks of the pics.
Id say, if there is No rust, or any other issues. Go for it. May try to see if he will take like 8.5 for it.

VA93COBRA

Established Member
Thanks, how can you tell the difference between tmi seats and original ones?
the seats and interior altogether looked to be very original.

At 9k..not to bad of a price. See it up for sale a couple of times within the last 6-8 months. I could be wrong, but I think the seats have been redone with tmi leather. From the looks of the pics.
Id say, if there is No rust, or any other issues. Go for it. May try to see if he will take like 8.5 for it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread