Indianapolis SVT owners

svt99rag

Established Member
Just moved back to Indy, I konw its crappy out and my cobra wont see the pavment anytime soon, but I was wondering how the scene is here now. Any clubs or monthly meets.

03whipedsnake

Established Member
There is a club, Southside Mustangs, that meets the first sunday of every month on U.S. 31
www.southsidemustangs.com
I really havent been out to see the scene that much lately but its not bad and if you havent been to The Suds its a fun place to cruise in the Summer. its right off of main street in greenwood by the nosnhoj hot rod shop.

J.T.

Established Member
I just moved to the area and I am wondering if there are any good shops/tuners to go to.

93StealthTT

Established Member
I've been to the suds a few times and it's pretty nice to see some of the crazyass cars there. Did see a yellow 03/04 Cobra with black wheels (forget what kind) that looked sick!! As for good shops, there's a place called Exotic Performance Plus located at Columbia City, Indiana that sells some stuff for Mustangs. Here's the link to their website: http://www.exoticperformanceplus.com/performance_parts/

Hope to see some of ya around someday.

Luke

Last edited:

93StealthTT

Established Member
Sorry for the off-topic but saw ya post on Empire Zigler. Used to post on that forum a lot and my gf said she saw an 03/04 cobra on there and I even thought it was probably your car and to my surprise, it was lol. Anyways, can't wait to see your car around terre haute someday. I'll be selling my Stealth this summer so I possibly might be driving around in something different.

svt99rag

Established Member
Sorry for the off-topic but saw ya post on Empire Zigler. Used to post on that forum a lot and my gf said she saw an 03/04 cobra on there and I even thought it was probably your car and to my surprise, it was lol. Anyways, can't wait to see your car around terre haute someday. I'll be selling my Stealth this summer so I possibly might be driving around in something different.

yeah she would have saw me in TH last weekend. Wont have the terminator back til the roads are good. let me know what you buy

93StealthTT

Established Member
yeah she would have saw me in TH last weekend. Wont have the terminator back til the roads are good. let me know what you buy

Yeah, I don't blame ya there. The roads were ridiculous this mourning on my way to work. Right now I'm looking at getting either a Lexus is250 awd or say screw gas mileage and get a trailblazer ss. We'll see when the time comes

zx3focus

Established Member
Im on the northside. Best place to check out is the southside on the weekends. There is alot of crap cars, but if you find the right crowd there are some pretty serious cars.

svt99rag

Established Member
cool, hopefully I will see some out when the weather gets decent. I am ready to get my car out, even if its just to wash it!

Users who are viewing this thread