Indiana dyno tune

J.T.

Established Member
I need to get a tune after the pulley swap I am planning this spring. Does anyone know of a good place to get a dyno tune preferrably in the Indianapolis area? I just moved here and haven't found any place yet and so far all my searches have come up with very little. I have found Brenspeed which is about 100 miles away but I don't know much about them and would like to find something closer.

Thanks

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
I need to get a tune after the pulley swap I am planning this spring. Does anyone know of a good place to get a dyno tune preferrably in the Indianapolis area? I just moved here and haven't found any place yet and so far all my searches have come up with very little. I have found Brenspeed which is about 100 miles away but I don't know much about them and would like to find something closer.

Thanks

Try a thread in a taste for home section... May get a few more responses
:beer:

J.T.

Established Member
Try a thread in a taste for home section... May get a few more responses
:beer:

I tried that a while back and didn't get much so I figured I would try somewhere else. I would think that with all the racing around here there would be more choices, go figure. Thanks though :beer:

Sticker Monster

Established Member
Brent White, is a personal friend of mine. He owns Brenspeed. He will treat you right.
He works on my 03 KB Cobra and My KB Saleen.
He is having a Dyno Day early May, you should come.

riored94cobra

Established Member
A few buddies of mine and I are having a dyno day this sat(3-22-08). $65 for 3 pulls no tuning. tuning is extra, marked up at $100/hr. pm for more details.
cars included: 4 GP GTP's, 03 gt, 03 cobra, 94 cobra, 98 cobra, and a 2nd gen lightning.

2k6silvergt

Established Member
A few buddies of mine and I are having a dyno day this sat(3-22-08). $65 for 3 pulls no tuning. tuning is extra, marked up at $100/hr. pm for more details.
cars included: 4 GP GTP's, 03 gt, 03 cobra, 94 cobra, 98 cobra, and a 2nd gen lightning.

Where are you guys going for the dyno day?

mtb01

Established Member
I'm planning a pulley swap in the spring as well, and I'm i southern Indiana. I'm thinking Speedy's in Owensboro KY or Blankenship in crestwood KY. It would be nice to have one in Indiana, but safer is better.

2k6silvergt

Established Member
I'm planning a pulley swap in the spring as well, and I'm i southern Indiana. I'm thinking Speedy's in Owensboro KY or Blankenship in crestwood KY. It would be nice to have one in Indiana, but safer is better.

Where are you in southern Indiana? Performance Driven use to have a shop in southern Indiana and then move it up here to the south side of Indy. You may want to check them out depending on how far it is from you.

mtb01

Established Member
I'm in New Albany, but I want a place that has tuned numerous 03/04's with a great reputatiion! I'm on my second terminator and this one is a keeper.

SVT_4_me

Established Member
if you want to drive a little bit modular depot in cincinnati is a good place to go...

ken at MD tuned my car and i am very pleased.

Users who are viewing this thread