Indiana anyone???

SLPLSWON

Resident LSX guy
Established Member
Columbus and Indianapolis here. We need to see about getting everyone together sometime when it warms up for a photo shoot or something.

Matt

Im new to this area...how is the scene up in Columbus? I here most people go to greenwood....

F8L BYT

Established Member
Im new to this area...how is the scene up in Columbus? I here most people go to greenwood....

It's alright but its a bunch of honda's haha. We usually cruise up to greenwood/indy on Saturday if the weather permits. Its a blast there and a lot of nice and fast cars

03CobraBro

Established Member
Here!

Speaking of which I saw a Silver 03 at the shell station last night in Greenwood. I was on the Ninja though. I was wondering if it belonged to anyone here.

Last edited:

F8L BYT

Established Member
Indy/Columbus here... Looking forward to the warmer weather!! We are going to have a Indy Svt meet when it warms up and everyone here should come out! You can pm me or 03sm3341 to find out when it will be! Otherwise we are all usually out every nice saturday, during the day at the Suds drive in where there is a car show in the afternoon/evening and then cruising at night on 31 just south of Indy

Or you can check out and sign up on this site with us.... http://indysvt.lefora.com/

Last edited:

bullitt1672

Established Member
Vincennes Indiana here! I was in Newburgh IN the other day for a grad party and was driving through a nice neighborhood down there, and out of the corner of my eye caught a red 93' Cobra sitting in a garage, thing looked PRISTINE! wondering if its anyone's on this site?

Mr. Bungle

Established Member
Vincennes Indiana here! I was in Newburgh IN the other day for a grad party and was driving through a nice neighborhood down there, and out of the corner of my eye caught a red 93' Cobra sitting in a garage, thing looked PRISTINE! wondering if its anyone's on this site?

Hey man what kinda car you got? I run around Vincennes sometimes. We should hook up and go cruzin sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread