Inde MotorSports Private Track Day 12/14

Jefe

Established Member
Its on again! Day time racing this time.

Last event: http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/southwest-162/905200-inde-motorsports-track-day-feb-16th.html

The track at Inde is a 2.75 mile, 21 turn circuit with nearly a mile of accumulative straightaway distance. The track can accommodate over 30 unique configurations and can be bifurcated to simultaneously run 2 separate circuits. We have incorporated over 200' of elevation changes with a great combination of uphill and downhill corners and straights, blind apexes, hairpins, sweepers, negative and positive camber turns, and a 2200’ main straight.

The Inde track is also exceptionally safe with a state-of-the-art wireless LED corner lighting system, ample run-off areas, curbing, and gravel traps. The Inde Circuit is an ideal venue not only for our members, but also for race teams, manufacturers, club events, high performance instruction, vintage racing, and film & photo shoots.

Inde Motorsports Ranch - Willcox Arizona

Inde%2520Aerial.Jan%25208.2010.jpg

When: Dec 14th, 2013 - 8am Start for Drivers Meeting
Where: 9301 West Airport Road Willcox AZ 85A643
Cost: $160

30 cars max, 15 on the list already paid.

Questions post up or call Hunter: 520-5four8-5O57

Mystic03

Established Member
would this track ever do a roll racing or even drag event seems that strech is more than a mile long and would be fun to do

Jefe

Established Member
Hunter said they may do that again but it will be roll racing only. The last time we did dig racing I guess the burnouts messed up the pavement. Luckily it was before the first turn on the straightaway

Mystic03

Established Member
Hunter said they may do that again but it will be roll racing only. The last time we did dig racing I guess the burnouts messed up the pavement. Luckily it was before the first turn on the straightaway

let me know when ill be attending!

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Im so down for this, I have been dying to take the 13 GT500 around the track, guess I'll give Hunter a call to see if any spots are still open.

Users who are viewing this thread