In The Market Locally For A 03-04 Cobra (WA,OR,ID,CA)

Joe5.0

Established Member
As the title states, i will officially be looking for a CLEAN well maintained and respected 2003-2004 Cobra in Washington or the surrounding states in a few weeks. I am looking for Oxford White mainly, but wouldn't mind Torch Red or Sonic Blue.
looking to spend 17,500-22,000$. Not looking for anything heavily modded as the price reflects that. 65,000 Miles Max, clean, and maintained. Will travel for the right car. If you have something, or may know someone please feel free to PM me, or post in here. Ive been posting in this section for 9 years.

Thanks Guys

Joey

[email protected]

Joe5.0

Established Member
Having some luck, a lot of the vehicles i am finding are just the wrong color for me. Really want Oxford White. I found a gorgeous one but the car is up in Canada, and the seller and i couldn't make a deal.

Must have patience!

Joe5.0

Established Member
Picked up a 2003 Oxford White locally today! Sitting in the garage all nice and washed up. 24,000 original miles.

It is a familiar car to some of you old farts. Ill post some pictures this week.

Joey

CallMeWonder

Established Member
Picked up a 2003 Oxford White locally today! Sitting in the garage all nice and washed up. 24,000 original miles.

It is a familiar car to some of you old farts. Ill post some pictures this week.

Joey

congrats and post up some pics!

maybe I'll see you around town

Users who are viewing this thread