In search of.....

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Headlights for a 1995 Cobra. I would like OEM and need the whole assembly including turn signals. LMR has them but the reviews seem to indicate fitment issues. Any ideas of where else to look? Anyone have experience with the ones from JC Whitney.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Headlights for a 1995 Cobra. I would like OEM and need the whole assembly including turn signals. LMR has them but the reviews seem to indicate fitment issues. Any ideas of where else to look? Anyone have experience with the ones from JC Whitney.

If it were me, I'd do a search for DEPO brand lights. OEM look, fit, and quality. They are getting harder to find these days though. They pop up on eBay, and are worth the wait IMO.
I built my retrofits with DEPO headlights too.
If you have to settle on another brand, Eagle Eye is good as well.

*I'm sure you know, but make sure you buy Cobra lights, and not the standard mustang headlights.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Thanks for the info I will look into those

If it were me, I'd do a search for DEPO brand lights. OEM look, fit, and quality. They are getting harder to find these days though. They pop up on eBay, and are worth the wait IMO.
I built my retrofits with DEPO headlights too.
If you have to settle on another brand, Eagle Eye is good as well.

*I'm sure you know, but make sure you buy Cobra lights, and not the standard mustang headlights.

jman37

Established Member
I bought my new set from 1a auto. Good price and I had no fitment issues.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member

Hey RDJ did you end up buying a 95 cobra?

Users who are viewing this thread