In need of a throttle body & plenum

TEMS03COBRA

Established Member
does any one know about/or have a throttle body and plenum??? need it in billetflow throttle body red and the plenum black well the plenum doesnt matter. if anyone knows about one let me know please i need one ASAP:burnout:

TEMS03COBRA

Established Member
Heeeelp... I need this part

Those any one have a billetflow throttle body and plenum. Throttle body red and the plenum can be gray or black dont really matter on the plenum. I just need it. Billetflow said they could make me one in 3 months and 3 months has past and they still told me they couldnt get it to it. I didnt mind it but thats the only thing i have left in my car so i can start posting pics on here... Please if you have one let me know and ill buy it off you. Billetflow throttle body in red with TERMINATOR letters engraved on the throttle body and the plenum dont matter the color. Again let me know. Please and thank you.

SAL :burnout:

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Those any one have a billetflow throttle body and plenum. Throttle body red and the plenum can be gray or black dont really matter on the plenum. I just need it. Billetflow said they could make me one in 3 months and 3 months has past and they still told me they couldnt get it to it. I didnt mind it but thats the only thing i have left in my car so i can start posting pics on here... Please if you have one let me know and ill buy it off you. Billetflow throttle body in red with TERMINATOR letters engraved on the throttle body and the plenum dont matter the color. Again let me know. Please and thank you.

SAL :burnout:

Yours will be short stay here if you post parts requests in the wrong forum again.:nonono:

95SC

Banned
Here you go, throttle body is brand new , plenum is used

708-612-8934 call or text

pictures

Users who are viewing this thread