in need of a job

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
lol good luck.

ive been using craigslist and careerbuilder with good results in getting interviews at least. Hard to land the job because with all the unemployed people, theres always someone with "industry experience" and likely years of it.

Last edited:

SVT Knight

Established Member
I see you live in texas. Use the L and run drugs over the border..... no jk. I was laid off a few months ago. sucks major ass. As long as you dont think bout selling your truck youll be ok

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
If you lived in NY I would offer you a job detailing cars....

But thats pretty damn far away from Texas. :lol1:

SvtRacing

Established Member
I seen this and thought i would give some insight. I work for CSX Railroad and we are hireing like crazy. Dont know about your area for CSX but worth a shot..Welcome to CSX.com and go to view and apply for jobs..they add new jobs about every week. I work in the Signal Dept. and make around $26 Hr..maybe something to look into

JohnFrancis

Ricks real name.
Established Member
I see you live in texas. Use the L and run drugs over the border..... no jk. I was laid off a few months ago. sucks major ass. As long as you dont think bout selling your truck youll be ok

Great example, of a comment i posted about in another thread earlier, (good luck bro).

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
I'm looking for a new lawn dude. It's only $40 per week, but you get to watch me sunbathe.

tanned-stewie.jpg

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Military, Law Enforcement, etc... They're always hiring. My career field, Air Traffic Control, is highly techincal but they're hiring if you can pass all the testing and background checks.

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
The oil field is slowly coming back on the servicing side. The company I work for has been slowly hiring people.
Hit up the local Haliburton, Schlumberger, BJ, Weatherford, Baker, etc.

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
I also hear it's one of the most stressful jobs out there!

It's definitely stressful, but it's all about how you view the stress and how you handle it. I view it as a fun and challenging stress, not a "holy shit they're gonna die!" stress. Most don't have a sunny outlook and the stress jacks up their sleep habits and just about every other facet of their life (marriage, weight, etc...). I work out, teach mma, lift weights... Just about anything I can get my hands on (beat tha meat!) to relieve the stress. Oh yeah... The pay and benefits help out too.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread