Importing Truck from Mexico

redaddiction

Project Venom
Established Member
Supposedley they have two door tahoes in Mexico like the new body style chevy trucks. Yes I know I"m on a ford site but I need some info on how I can get one from there and what it would take to get it to the states.

Marc

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
No, you're thinking of the Ramcharger, which is like the Ramcharger of old, except with updated bodystyling.

T-Bolt

Established Member
Originally posted by monkeyspunk79
Hmmm...those good 'ol Ramchargers. 2bbl 318's, weak transfer cases, rust, poor frame design. Put me down for one!

I think the redesigned one got rid of those problems.

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Are the ones from Mexico built by a different company or by Ford and labeled differently? I recently saw what looked like an extended cab F-150, but it had a tailgate badge that said "Lobo."

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
why would anyone want anything from mexico???? one tenth the price, one one hundredth teh quality.... mexico sux...

Tuyo

Whitexican Extraordinaire
Established Member
Originally posted by capnkirk52
why would anyone want anything from mexico???? one tenth the price, one one hundredth teh quality.... mexico sux...

Yeah....thanks...as a Mexican-American I don't take any offense to that statement......oh wait yes I do... seeing as my grandparents are from Mexico and it's my heritage and my ancestors built things that to this day are awe inspiring...thanks for bringing you narrow-minded and bigoted views and spewing them on this site.:xpl: LMN

LOKOSVT

Established Member
Mexico rules!!!! Clubs close at 5, titty bars let you touch everything, tacos are better, and a bunch of pretty mexican girls. Track opens every thursday and sunday. And by the way some parts that your cars have are made in Mexico.

Tuyo

Whitexican Extraordinaire
Established Member
Originally posted by LOKOSVT
Mexico rules!!!! Clubs close at 5, titty bars let you touch everything, tacos are better, and a bunch of pretty mexican girls. Track opens every thursday and sunday. And by the way some parts that your cars have are made in Mexico.

True that bro.

T-Bolt

Established Member

The only thing that sucks are the cops and Montezuma's revenge.

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by Tuyo
Yeah....thanks...as a Mexican-American I don't take any offense to that statement......oh wait yes I do... seeing as my grandparents are from Mexico and it's my heritage and my ancestors built things that to this day are awe inspiring...thanks for bringing you narrow-minded and bigoted views and spewing them on this site.:xpl: LMN

narrow minded??? i work with mexicans on a day to day basis and i pay them well... why do most mexicans wnat to move to america??? to be in a better society... right??? why are mexicans flocking to ameirca??? whatever... i've known more mexicans than you can speak for ... considering yer "mexican grandparents built things that are awe inspiring".... i applaud that... but mexico still sux....

oh yeah, and the corrupt cops in el paso are cool... yeah, every american that comes out of a bar they rob.... hey, mexico rocks dude.... have you ever been to mexico,? since you spout so much about about its heratige??? Yeah, yer grandparents are from there, whoopitydo...... have you lived there??? Mexico is a third world country as far as i'm concerned... Not trying to be racist as I own a farm and employ 30 mexican workers, but i've been to mexico with them and they hate it..... dunno what else to say....

sorry... just drunk.... but mexico still sux...

Last edited:

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
:lol: :lol:

I was in the same boat few years ago.

Dodge sold the iron V-10 engine down there in a 1/2 ton reg cab short bed truck! Up here it was only available in a 1/2 ton long bed and if you like sport trucks, then most will agree with me long beds suck. I fuggin wanted one so bad I woulda hopped the border myself to get one. Im glad I didnt get one though cause the aftermarket never caught on for them, maybe if the v-10 was available in the short bed it might be a different story.

LOKOSVT

Established Member
Its the government not the people ok. And by the way this whole continent is "America" not just the U.S.. Im of mexican heritage, and live less than 2 miles from the border, but I would never live there.

LOKOSVT

Established Member
About importing a vehicle from there. It would probably be more expensive than just buying one here. Theres alot of vehicle regulations here in the U.S. that are not used in Mexico. I have never seen some one import a car made in Mexico.

Big Vito

tactician
Established Member
Originally posted by Tuyo
and ricers suck:shrug:

Big Vito

tactician
Established Member
Its the government not the people ok. And by the way this whole continent is "America" not just the U.S.. Im of mexican heritage, and live less than 2 miles from the border, but I would never live there.
mexico=central america:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread