IMMACULATE '04 Mystichrome Huge Package Deal!

Tractionless1

Established Member
You should probably busy this thread with tons of pics!

Links to pics, it's busy enough; however, much deserving. You're busying it with unnecessary comments. Thanks

Why? You won't post pics of any of your for sale items :poke:

Need funds for a less personal hobby that I can share with friends and family. I drive 8-10 hrs. a day and the last thing I want to do is drive for "fun". The scene is dead where I live.

Nothing is for sale until the car (package) is sold sans what the new owner chooses/negotiates not to take.

shauncurt

Established Member
Well I'm always in the market for a nice car and my server wont let me open the link. Sorry for asking, good luck!

Tractionless1

Established Member
Well I'm always in the market for a nice car and my server wont let me open the link. Sorry for asking, good luck!

I didn't see where you asked for anything. You made a comment to busy the thread with pictures. If your comp. can't open the links I'll be glad to email them to you as stated in post #1.

Last edited:

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
This car is absolutely immaculate!
I know this car very well.
Hate to see it go!!

Tractionless1

Established Member
Want it gone by the time registration and insurance renews. I'm open to entertaining all legitimate offers, package options, etc.

Sweetening the pot: If you fit in an HJC Combust Helmet Size Large, I'll throw it in. Brand new put on head once to confirm fitment. Perfect match to Mystichrome Paint!

http://www.fc-moto.de/HJC-R-PHA-10-Plus-Oria

Last edited:

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
This Cobra is one of he most pristine I have even seen!
Especially with all the additional detail work done to it.

Tractionless1

Established Member
Drag wheels, NOS Mats, Cobra Mats, Half Shafts, N20, Nano Bottle, CF Driveshaft & RXT Clutch/Pivot Ball listed in market and have been removed from package.

Asking price added to ad for car as is or make offer for package with what's left in post #1

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread