I'm taking the Cobra on a 3 month road trip

SoCalBlk03

THE Clutch Killer!!
Established Member
Well folks it's finally time for me to leave for OTS (Officer Training School). I'm leaving in a couple hours and stopping in Jacksonville Fla for a few days before I backtrack to Montgomery Ala. I'll be there till I graduate on Halloween. So I get to dress up as an Air Force Lt. :lol: Cool thing though is that it'll really be my new uniform. It's been real fun meeting many of you and participating on the message board. :beer: So if it seems like I dropped off the face of the planet, I will have for a short time. And if any of the Jax guys wanna meet up, look for the LOUD Black '03 with Cali plates in the Arlington area. I should be there by late Monday. For the rest of you, if you see a Cali Cobra far from home, odds are it's me. :rolling:

SoCalBlk03

THE Clutch Killer!!
Established Member
Thanks I will, on the road trip part atleast. I must me a sadist going through "basic training" again. :lol: And unfortunately this time it'll be twice as long as enlisted basic, 14 weeks :eek: But by half way through I'll get my car privilages.. vroom vroom ;-)

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by SoCalBlk03
Thanks I will, on the road trip part atleast. I must me a sadist going through "basic training" again. :lol: And unfortunately this time it'll be twice as long as enlisted basic, 14 weeks :eek: But by half way through I'll get my car privilages.. vroom vroom ;-)

:lol:

Well lets not damage the car this time out ;-)

J/K :D

At least this will lead to some better place in the near future for ya :beer:

03DOHC

Established Member
Well, best of luck to you.:beer: You get the little blue sticker on your car and the MP's will salute you coming in the gate.:-D

2thman

giggle gas expert
Established Member
My office is in Arlington. Check your pm's:beer:

jason

Users who are viewing this thread