I'm a Dad!

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Congrats! As a father of two (4 and 2), you'll quickly realize how your priorities will forever change. And as mentioned, it goes by stupid fast, so enjoy every waking second you can!

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
congrats! i just spent 2 weeks at home quarantined with my 3yo and we had a blast. enjoy every moment!

Morgan

Established Member
Congratulations!!

There is absolutely nothing better.

nxhappy

Established Member
oh shit man. congrats. your life is gonna change a lot but it IS for the better. Love every minute. It goes by FAST !

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Enjoy her while she’s cute and not mouthy! Beautiful girl you have there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats, but remember.... when you have a boy, you have one little prick to worry about. With a girl you have to worry about every little prick in town.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

68gtscode

Established Member
Congratulations and welcome to the club :) I have a 4 year old daughter, 2 year old son, and my wife is pregnant again! Perhaps my experience has been different than most, but it has taken me a little time to make a strong connection with my kids... It was just hard to relate to a newborn. But once they get about 1.5 years old, they really start to grow on you and get really fun! Now I can’t wait to spend every second with them when not at work, and I wish they would stop growing! Do your best to enjoy the sleepless nights and lifestyle adjustment, but know it gets a lot better soon!

Ford>Chevy

Established Member
Congrats Dad! Hope she isn't afraid of turning a couple wrenches when she's older. Good Luck and enjoy the ride!

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Congrats! My wife and I were never able, nothing less than a miracle and wish nothing but health to your entire family.

Users who are viewing this thread