Il:ft 03 Wrx

beecha91

Established Member
Hey guys!

Interested in trading my car for something different. Car currently has 26k miles on it. The color is rare Sedona red pearl. You never see any wrx's this color ever. Always see the blue black or silver cars. The car has a full JDM 6 speed swap in it. Closer ratios than the us sti trans'. The trans was the best mod ever to the car. Makes it soo much fun to drive. The car has bigger turbo, injectors, and fuel pump. Its making from 320awhp to 350awhp depending on the gas and tune of the map. Which comes out to be 400hp or a lil over at the motor depending on the tune. Car runs low 12s to mid 12s depending on the map its on. I did a full STI interior swap(gauge cluster, seats f and r, door panels, steering wheel, and carpet. The exterior was treated to subtle jdm sti body mods. Car has jdm headlights, grill, scoop, foglight covers and sidemarker covers. Car rides on 18x7.5 Volk LE28N's with brand new nitto 555R's. Suspension has full coil over TEin flex's with the edfc to control it from inside the car. Car is beyond clean, could be a show car easily. Is always well taken care of, oils changed every 3k or before with synthetic royal purple. Whole car has synthetic oil in it trans and rear end as well. Im looking for a clean low milage 03 cobra to trade for sorta locally but really doesnt matter. Let me know guys thanks!

Don
wrxpic11.jpg

wrxpic7.jpg

wrxpic3.jpg

wrxpic5.jpg

wrxpic4.jpg

wrxpic9.jpg

wrxpic8.jpg

wrxpic6.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread