Ignorance at its finest

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The reason for the 2nd Amendment is to assure the citizens of the United States would have a "fighting chance" to overthrow a corrupt government....since the U.S. is founded on the principle of us breaking free of the homeland.

Now, with that in mind, I'm sure a musket and pistol would be fine....if government law enforcement carried the same thing.

Who ever wrote that article was trash and does not understand the 2nd Amendment at all.

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
The reason for the 2nd Amendment is to assure the citizens of the United States would have a "fighting chance" to overthrow a corrupt government....since the U.S. is founded on the principle of us breaking free of the homeland.

Now, with that in mind, I'm sure a musket and pistol would be fine....if government law enforcement carried the same thing.

if this is indeed the case then why can't i go down to the local army surplus and buy a M1-abrams?

just playing devils advocate :poke:

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
if this is indeed the case then why can't i go down to the local army surplus and buy a M1-abrams?

If you fill out the required paperwork and get approved, you can buy/make just about anything you want. As long as your intent is in good nature, and that'll be up to BATF to determine.

Blown 89

Established Member
I made it as far as a casing that left a scar on the author's leg and stopped. That tells me all I need to know, the author has never fired a rifle before and was making things up. The simple fact is that the other amendments have kept up with technology and the 2nd amendment should too. His entire argument has been destroyed countless times already and there's no point in repeating it.

Bust open your credit card and have fun:
http://www.exarmyvehicles.com/offer/tracked-vehicles

Last edited:

O'Neill

Established Member
Retarded Yahoo article said:
The first time I shot a gun, an M4 assault rifle, I didn’t want to pick it up — I was scared of the unexpectedly giant death machine I’d agreed to shoot with. As it happens, I probably shouldn’t have picked it up — a stray shell casing burned my leg and left a bullet-shaped scar, along with a story that has gotten me through many a bad date.

When I first read that, my reaction was that it had cuck, beta-male, and huge vagina written all over it. Then after looking into who wrote that article, it turned out to be a woman. She also wrote an article last year around this time about how women should have guns, and men should not.

Just another idiot.

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
Woefully written article. He asks a question he doesn't even both to answer.

As 13COBRA pointed out, the 2nd amendment is not about sport shooting, hunting or the right to protect yourself and property. It is there to allow the citizen populist to have a chance to rise up against a corrupt government. Hunting, sport shooting and protection of life and property are bonuses here.

D.C. vs Heller established that you couldn't ban a gun (simply for being modern) as long as it met the criteria that the weapon would be usual for a law abiding citizen and their uses therein (protection, sport shooting, hunting etc). The example typically given is a sawed off shotgun, but that type of wording extends to your things like Tanks, RPG's etc.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Her argument is destroyed when someone tells her that Jefferson owned a semi-automatic rifle that shot I think 20 rounds using air power. He owned a couple of them that I believe were Spanish made rifles.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Screw the Tank. Give me a Cat D-11 and a gunner with a 50 cal on the roof and I'm good to go.

Voltwings

Established Member
I'm just wondering how dainty you are that a casing gave you an instant scar? I've had tons of brass hit me over the years, and unless you manage to have it stick to you... somehow... it's hardly "scarring."

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
It's not that he is dainty. It's that he is a lying sack.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I'm just wondering how dainty you are that a casing gave you an instant scar? I've had tons of brass hit me over the years, and unless you manage to have it stick to you... somehow... it's hardly "scarring."

I've had a 5.56 casing go down my shirt at the range and lodge between my flak and my nipple... I finished the drill without flinching lol.

Stroszek

Goes to 11
Established Member
This came to mind right away while reading that article.

[video=youtube;Bkt1vAX0MRM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread