If you could...

ViciousJay

Established Member
If you had the chance to go back in time and change anything whether it be career, love of life or take an idea present would you do?

I'd take amazon and bring it to the 80's/90's with the rotary phone shipping but still be able to make it possible through catalogs and at minimum 2-4 day shipping to futurize a few hours to 2 day and make it a monster.

Begin guys!

cbj5259

Established Member
I think about this kind of stuff all the time...too many regrets to list. Most of mine are centered around my two marriages...knowing what I know now, I wouldn't have married the 1st wife and I would have been more attentive to my 2nd wife. I guess I would probably just not have ever gotten married at all.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
There isn’t enough time in the world to name off the things I would have changed in my past

Coiled03

Established Member
Probably wouldn't be so virtuous. It doesn't pay in this day and age.

Aside from that, I can't think of much I'd change. Sure, some things didn't turn out how I dreamed. But, most of them had a silver lining.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
I do regret laying down my gun and badge at the 11 year mark. All my buddies are either retiring or close to it. Some of them I trained. Seems like yeaterday. We were just wild young recruits back then. They all have had successful careers. One of them made chief deputy. I made that decision out of anger and they tried to talk me out of it. I would go back and change that day if I could.

Sent from my LG V30 ThinQ using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
1. If I knew then what I know now I probably would have joined the military straight out of high school.

2. I wish I stayed more dedicated to gaming. I never would of imaged e-sports would grow to what it is and how much money you can make. I was so good back then. Could of been a faze clan member by now. Who knows.

VegasMichael

Established Member
For me it would be career. When I was in the Navy I scored very well on a foreign language aptitude test and was offered the chance to attend language school in Monterey, CA at the Defense Language Institute. I turned it down because they wanted me to learn Arabic or Serb-Croation. I wanted to learn Chinese or Japanese. In retrospect, had I gone there to learn what they wanted me to, I would have been rubbing shoulders with DEA, CIA, FBI and military members from several different countries. Biggest mistake of my life.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Saved money instead of blowing it on trucks, instead of fighting it out to get my diploma I would had dropped out and got my GED immediately and done junior college. Wouldn’t have enlisted so early because i had got kicked out on my own

04YellowGT

Established Member
Yes and no. I'm happy with where I am in life and I believe everything happens for a reason. I might not have met my wife if I had taken different paths in life. Same can be said for some friends I've met over the years.

If I knew I could still keep those things,then yes, I'd do things differently. I had the opportunity to go to a much better college and I'm sure I would be smarter and better off in life. I also turned down taking over my father's business. Most likely I would just now be taking over the reigns. That was a choice I just couldn't make at 17 years old. I was young and dumb, plus I'd seen what owning the business did to our family. Beyond that there were a few kids I went to school with that died tragically. It would be nice to be able to prevent so of those tragic, unnecessary deaths.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I wouldn't have married my first wife.
2448957205167543_8537668872981970944_n.png.jpg?_nc_cat=1&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread