If you caught the person who stole your shit

sonicx

Shredder N Cheddar
Established Member
If the thief was truly sorry he’d offer to doing nice for WD or insist on paying back for destroyed cameras. Hats off to WD but wish (since he said he didn’t need the money back… took it and donated it to a local charity). He might have been down on his luck but is property and beings say otherwise.

Machdup1

Established Member
Again you are on the wrong side. It's comical. Your comprehension of most situations is seen through some doomsday Facebook group.

Out of real world touch you are. Comical!
Nice try sport. You lose again

So letting a piece of shit thief out of criminal charges is the right side of the issue? Got it. You are a genius, Gump.

You are laughable kiddo. Now you go and have a good cry and decide what gender you are identifying as today.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Nice try sport. You lose again

So letting a piece of shit thief out of criminal charges is the right side of the issue? Got it. You are a genius, Gump.

You are laughable kiddo. Now you go and have a good cry and decide what gender you are identifying as today.
Just look at your responses. Your using the democratic playbook of insinuation. Today like all days I maintain and continue to identify as a free heterosexual, hairy ball sagging, unafraid, self employed, procreating
Mofo

And you?

Machdup1

Established Member
Just look at your responses. Your using the democratic playbook of insinuation. Today like all days I maintain and continue to identify as a free heterosexual, hairy ball sagging, unafraid, self employed, procreating
Mofo

And you?
LOL. I don’t have to tell people how I identify, only swishy clowns do that nonsense.

The only person who is arguing for a liberal position in this thread is you, but you appear to fail to understand that simple fact.

Here is a quick recap for you to enjoy:

Conservative position: Punishing criminals deters crime. Lock em up, it stops crime.

Laughable Liberal position: Dont punish criminals, they are misunderstood, so there is a better way of handling the problem. Give them a break, they will stop committing crimes.

So go look in a mirror and you will see a liberal looking back at you.

And smile, at least you know who you are now, maybe you can brag about your identity some more, some of your fellow swishy, liberal clowns will be impressed.

Cause nobody else will be.

tistan

Established Member
The problem with not pressing charges is that the drug addict in the video will steal from someone else. If he would have been arrested and charged, he would have had a chance to go to rehab. In reality, I've known enough addicts, and most of them can never kick the habit forever.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I agree that the thief was only remorseful he got caught. Stealing takes a major deficiency in judgment to do, it's not easy, which is why pretty much all of us here don't steal and would never think of it. This guy is 60 years old and is stealing thousands of dollars in property from his own neighbor. I've actually worked with people who I found out were dealing stolen goods on the side and were also hooked on pain killers. When they got caught they were only remorseful that they got caught; it was all for show because they know that's how they have to appear in order to potentally save their ass from jail time. It's an act and they will do it again. The guy needs to do jail time.

One person I know in particular who was just like this guy only got his act together and got clean after spending 7mo in the county jail.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Guy knew exactly what he was doing and who he was stealing from. Had he fessed up at the beginning when the cops arrived, that would be different but he made them get a search warrant instead. Being that WD put his face on YT, basically will run that guy out of his town.

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
He made an excuse for the thief, wtf?
That was the biggest fake remorse act I've ever seen. He's only thankful he's not getting busted.
Morally bankrupt crook.
WD took the high road, though. Good for him, im not giving the crook a pass.
+1 except for WD "taking the high road". Let's not be naive, he did it for the views..

VegasMichael

Established Member
Kind of off topic but I watched the video on the youtube site and noticed that the top commenter was Uncle Tony's Garage. Some of you may know this but Uncle Tony is Tony DeFeo who used to write for Cars Illustrated and High Performance Mopar back in the day. Great magazines at that time.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Sadly, yes he will. Dude is 60 years old and has likely been doing it for as long as his biscuit grabbers could grab biscuits.

Props to WhistlinDiesel. He could have easily turned that guy’s life inside out.

Bingo!

Sad thing is he's a shitty thief and even shittier liar.

Dude was high AF during the whole video.

Unreal.

coposrv

Established Member
I’m still not a fan of his YouTube persona but it’s cool to see behind that facade is a decent person.

PS. This is definitely the way to go about getting your stuff back.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread