If you are having a bad night........

Morgan

Established Member
@SolarYellow, is it possible that you were invited because your friends/ family felt you would understand their challenge and perhaps have an ounce of compassion or humility?

Maybe they had a sense that if the situation took a bad turn, that you would do the right thing, step up and help?

I’m not here to judge, but can’t help but wonder what they felt when you laid your head in your hands. Total disappointment is my guess.

Do better.

9397SVTs

Established Member
Premium Member
I don't understand what the point is of this post.

Was it really just to complain about how your dinner was ruined?

You apparently know these people, whom you despise; so why choose to have dinner with them?

Instead of complaining and demonstrating your lack of empathy here, on the internet, this is a conversation that you should have had with your wife.

You don't like the people, you know their situation, yet, you chose to be there.

Even if the presence of the daughter and father-in-law was unexpected, your lack of maturity and empathy seems to be the real problem here.

Do these people a favor and don't go out with them anymore.

awful knawful

Established Member
This isn't some random kid at the grocery store, theater or restaurant.
These are supposedly your friends.
You're a dick, a self absorbed asshole.

Your poor wife must be a saint and embarrassed of you. I wish the parents and child all the best and friends that are more considerate.

Hef

Established Member
The OP....
tenor-7.gif

Sent from my SM-N960U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I went to a reshowing of Blazing Saddles a few years ago at a local movie theater. There were only about 10 people in the theater, however a father was sitting directly in front of me with his mentally disabled teenage son.
That kid laughed through the entire movie. It was like a rolling laughter, grom one joke into the next. Every racist joke etc.
After the movie, I thanked them both, as that was the most fun I have ever had at a movie. My eyes were watering through half the film. hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread