• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

If you are having a bad night........

Discussion in 'Road Side Pub' started by SolarYellow, Oct 17, 2020.

1. SolarYellow

SolarYellow Sensei Premium Member Established Member

Last week we made plans with friends for a bite to eat this evening. As we meet them at the restaurant, we see their slow child (that's not being facetious as she is actually retarded) and the father-in-law of the hubby. Now understand the FIL looks exactly like Arthur Shawcross and vibes me the wrong way. Ten minutes or so into the meal the child proceeds to vomit all over herself and the mother, and this was a thick stinky puke rather than watery projectile puke, yet they stayed to finish the meal. At this point my head is in my hands as I was desperately attempting to calm down in some capacity. I was so angered my wife asked if I was crying and I told her it was because my rage was somewhere in the seventh level of hell which explained a lot. After another 30 minutes we finally left..........wondering what in the hell we just experienced.

Note: On Wednesday the child had emergency surgery to replace a failing shunt in her brain yet the parents still brought her out tonight. For a moment I thought Allen Funt was punking me but then I remembered he was dead.

nate likes this.
  2. lOOKnGO

lOOKnGO Keep'um smiling Established Member

I guess she wasn't wearing a mask?

gimmie11s likes this.
  3. Kiohtee

Kiohtee T$ 2020 Established Member

Sounds like the child had the real shit night, not you. Poor kid.

4. TAF

TAF Trilogy Twin Screwed #004 Established Member

God bless that child and her parents...

I hope you pray for ALL of them and forget about yourself. Be THANKFUL for what you have and are blessed with. If not...one day you'll grow up.

Mentos, lilcoop03, nate and 16 others like this.
  5. VenomousDSG

VenomousDSG Get ready to fly! Established Member

No offense, but it sounds like you're being a bit of an asshole, and don't understand some of the hardships others have to go through.... just an observation.

Mentos, roadracer247, me32 and 21 others like this.
  6. Weather Man

Weather Man Persistance Is A Bitch Premium Member Established Member Top Shelf Gentlemen

You got to experience what they experience 24/7, why would you be enraged?

me32, Cobra1776, 7998 and 6 others like this.
  7. VenomousDSG

VenomousDSG Get ready to fly! Established Member

Because he was exposed to it... Some people don't like being outside their comfort zones.

Known people like that my whole life, they find anything and everything to complain about. Even with all of today's problems. We're suffering from a pandemic with people dying, a country of drug abusers and mentally ill people (also dying), and political stupidity everywhere thats turning into looting and rioting in major cities everywhere thats costing people their jobs and livelihood. And the list goes on and on.

Some people just don't know what bad really is.

me32, L8APEX, VRYALT3R3D and 3 others like this.
  8. RedVenom48

RedVenom48 Ghost Editor-In-Chief Premium Member Established Member Beer Money Bros.

I mean, if you're mad that they stayed to finish eating instead of getting everything packed up to take the kid home and get cleaned up I get it. That sounds like a bad night for your friend's family and maybe they just wanted to be out for a little longer. You know to feel normal.

If youre pissed that an unplanned vomiting happened while you were out and you had to smell it, get the **** over yourself. Shit happens, especially with kids. Most plans with kids are like combat plans. The plan is intact until you make first contact with the enemy... or in children's cases past the front door...

9. 5.2Leader

5.2Leader Premium Member Premium Member Established Member

Their child isn’t a retard you piece of shit! Their child has special needs!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Chersch7406, me32, IA Shelby and 8 others like this.
  10. Junior00

Junior00 You're Wrong Established Member

Come on man, don’t go down the PC rabbit hole. Next up the special needs hating folk will turn it into an offensive term.

Back to the topic at hand, sounds like he was mad that they made plans as couples and they showed up with the FIL and kid or did I misread it? Either way, I get frustration but a little bit of patience goes a long way with friends.

nofire likes this.
  11. 5.2Leader

5.2Leader Premium Member Premium Member Established Member

How would you like it if you had a special needs child and a friend of yours called your child a retard? Why don’t you go down the rabbit hole so I can fill it up with your bullshit so you shut the **** up!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2020
  12. Junior00

Junior00 You're Wrong Established Member

Have two in my immediate family, doesn’t bother me in the least. Grow up internet tough guy, the adults are talking.

Lots of Sand, nofire and 7998 like this.
  13. Kiohtee

This. My sister has one herself and still doesn't care. If words hurt your feelings, maybe the internet isn't for you.

14. ON D BIT

ON D BIT Finish First Established Member

What did I just read? Did they clean up after the puke? It sounds as if they did nothing by way of op explanation.

Before I opened this up I was thinking about a guy who had a bad day. He lost his 6 figure job, crashed his $60k porsche and his wife left him on the same day. This was 30 years ago you can adjust the pricing accordingly.

15. CompOrange04GT

CompOrange04GT I like Wood, and not Oak in my butt Established Member

Gf has autistic twins ... she still calls me retarded

16. Kiohtee

That would have been a cake walk compared to OP's pains. Be considerate!

gt347mustang likes this.
  17. slow poke

slow poke Active Member Established Member

Surprised you posted this, because, who gives a ****. This shit happens, you chose the arrangement, deal with it.

18. slow poke

slow poke Active Member Established Member

Yeah, and he's worried about his ruined meal. Soft ass ****

19. SVTdreamin04

SVTdreamin04 What's a "Termi"??? Premium Member Established Member

I bet your friends would really appreciate reading this thread that you posted for several to read. You must not really like your friends much.

Sounds like your friends thought you were much more of a friend than what you really are and you wouldn’t care that they brought their kid and father in law along. I guess you should let them know you have your limits when going out with them. Set your guidelines and requirements for them to hang out with you next time so your night isn’t ruined again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

roadracer247 and MassCobra like this.
  20. 9397SVTs

9397SVTs Well-Known Member Established Member

2Q==(1).jpg

me32 likes this.