If you are having a bad night........

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Last week we made plans with friends for a bite to eat this evening. As we meet them at the restaurant, we see their slow child (that's not being facetious as she is actually retarded) and the father-in-law of the hubby. Now understand the FIL looks exactly like Arthur Shawcross and vibes me the wrong way. Ten minutes or so into the meal the child proceeds to vomit all over herself and the mother, and this was a thick stinky puke rather than watery projectile puke, yet they stayed to finish the meal. At this point my head is in my hands as I was desperately attempting to calm down in some capacity. I was so angered my wife asked if I was crying and I told her it was because my rage was somewhere in the seventh level of hell which explained a lot. After another 30 minutes we finally left..........wondering what in the hell we just experienced.

Note: On Wednesday the child had emergency surgery to replace a failing shunt in her brain yet the parents still brought her out tonight. For a moment I thought Allen Funt was punking me but then I remembered he was dead.

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
God bless that child and her parents...

I hope you pray for ALL of them and forget about yourself. Be THANKFUL for what you have and are blessed with. If not...one day you'll grow up.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
You got to experience what they experience 24/7, why would you be enraged?
Because he was exposed to it... Some people don't like being outside their comfort zones.

Known people like that my whole life, they find anything and everything to complain about. Even with all of today's problems. We're suffering from a pandemic with people dying, a country of drug abusers and mentally ill people (also dying), and political stupidity everywhere thats turning into looting and rioting in major cities everywhere thats costing people their jobs and livelihood. And the list goes on and on.

Some people just don't know what bad really is.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
I mean, if you're mad that they stayed to finish eating instead of getting everything packed up to take the kid home and get cleaned up I get it. That sounds like a bad night for your friend's family and maybe they just wanted to be out for a little longer. You know to feel normal.

If youre pissed that an unplanned vomiting happened while you were out and you had to smell it, get the **** over yourself. Shit happens, especially with kids. Most plans with kids are like combat plans. The plan is intact until you make first contact with the enemy... or in children's cases past the front door...

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
Their child isn’t a retard you piece of shit! Their child has special needs!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Come on man, don’t go down the PC rabbit hole. Next up the special needs hating folk will turn it into an offensive term.

Back to the topic at hand, sounds like he was mad that they made plans as couples and they showed up with the FIL and kid or did I misread it? Either way, I get frustration but a little bit of patience goes a long way with friends.

5.2Leader

Established Member
How would you like it if you had a special needs child and a friend of yours called your child a retard? Why don’t you go down the rabbit hole so I can fill it up with your bullshit so you shut the **** up!

Last edited by a moderator:

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
How would you like it if you had a special needs child and a friend of yours called your child a retard? Why don’t you go down the rabbit hole so I can fill it up with your bullshit so you shut the **** up!

Have two in my immediate family, doesn’t bother me in the least. Grow up internet tough guy, the adults are talking.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
What did I just read? Did they clean up after the puke? It sounds as if they did nothing by way of op explanation.

Before I opened this up I was thinking about a guy who had a bad day. He lost his 6 figure job, crashed his $60k porsche and his wife left him on the same day. This was 30 years ago you can adjust the pricing accordingly.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member

Gf has autistic twins ... she still calls me retarded

Kiohtee

Established Member
What did I just read? Did they clean up after the puke? It sounds as if they did nothing by way of op explanation.

Before I opened this up I was thinking about a guy who had a bad day. He lost his 6 figure job, crashed his $60k porsche and his wife left him on the same day. This was 30 years ago you can adjust the pricing accordingly.

That would have been a cake walk compared to OP's pains. Be considerate!

slow poke

Established Member
Surprised you posted this, because, who gives a ****. This shit happens, you chose the arrangement, deal with it.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
I bet your friends would really appreciate reading this thread that you posted for several to read. You must not really like your friends much.

Sounds like your friends thought you were much more of a friend than what you really are and you wouldn’t care that they brought their kid and father in law along. I guess you should let them know you have your limits when going out with them. Set your guidelines and requirements for them to hang out with you next time so your night isn’t ruined again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9397SVTs

Established Member
Premium Member
2Q==(1).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread