if i tune on real e85 will ecu adjust for e70?

65fastback2+2

Established Member
Terminators are closed loop at idle and part throttle only, and they do not have wide band O2's.
Any fueling adjustments for stoich changes are still accounted for via fuel trims, but only at idle and part throttle.

I am 99% sure that STFT's are used to calculate for LTFT's.

I know on my Lightning we datalogged it and could see where it was pulling fuel both open and closed loop.

Shaun@AED

I am 99% sure that STFT's are used to calculate for LTFT's.

I know on my Lightning we datalogged it and could see where it was pulling fuel both open and closed loop.

Not if you set up the tune correctly. Adaptive fuel scalar, max TP for adaptive. Stock is too high and it will then adapt fuel at WOT.

Crusher9008

Established Member
Re: Full tilt Boogie racing IRS bushing review!!!

Well from people I've talked to they all say we should convert to E85 by late April. Also was told most stations stayed E85 until Oct... That's here in metro Detroit

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

mustangcobratim

wannatry?
Established Member
Well from people I've talked to they all say we should convert to E85 by late April. Also was told most stations stayed E85 until Oct... That's here in metro Detroit

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I emailed speedway. They said all stations should be summer blend NY the end of march.. Depending on weather conditions . whatever that means

sent from my rooted galaxy nexus

Shaun@AED

Makes sense, especially since each station will only buy more E85 when they run low, and mixing Winter with Summer blend does happen. Also I believe the blend switches are largely based on weather conditions / predictions. An unusually cold spring would necessitate a delay of summer blend availability.

Users who are viewing this thread