Votes: 8 8.6%
  • black

Votes: 21 22.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

97greensnake

cUban cRime wAve
Established Member
i posted this a couple years ago. lets see what we have grown up to over the last couple years..

If people recieved belt for their driving skills...what would u be ?
we should keep this kinda modest...so
white would be ur daily ricer...and blk would be highly exp in many diffrent cars. not only racing but towing, riggs, semi's...horses ?? anything i missed ?

magRT496

Established Member
gonna go with green. im a safe driver, never been in a wreck, and can handle the power. i can also drive stick pretty well and shift decently fast but my '60times on both suck.

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
i will be honest. in road corses, something i have not done a lot of, i will give myself a blue. but at the 1/4 mile strip i will say a purple or brown. still getting it down, and now i have a new set-up to learn.

cody_288

Established Member
magRT496 said:
gonna go with green. im a safe driver, never been in a wreck, and can handle the power. i can also drive stick pretty well and shift decently fast but my '60times on both suck.

I'm in the same boat

Coiled03

Established Member
I'm gonna go with purple.

1) Never been in a wreck
2) Driven all manner of vehicles (Mustangs, Porsches, Ferraris, semis, duallies with a 5th wheel, etc...)
3) Been to several weeks of road racing school
4) Quite confident that I know my skills, and limitations.

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
I voted green.

Never had any wrecks nor tickets and I can pretty much drive anything with wheels. About the only vehicle I havent driven is a 3-wheeler or a unicycle.

aaandht

Established Member
Green.

Decent driver, no wrecks, one ticket, did decently at the strip, driven everything from a little 4cyl to F450s plowin in the winter. But no expert since I've only been driving for about a year and a half....

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Blue. I'm a decent driver on the street. I follow the rules and what not for the most part. I've only done one type of professional-esque type racing and that's dirt circle track which definitely teaches you a lot about sliding, stopping, high speed turns, etc. It quickens your reflexes too :D

JiggaStyles09

Established Member
97greensnake said:
maybe i shoulda made a chuck norris option. :D

nah because only chuck norris would be allowed to select that. and im not so sure he visits the SVT forums.

although come to think of it, if he were to happen to join, he might be angry if there is no chuck norris option for him to select.

back on topic though i would select orange probably. i have never been to a track before so i dont have any experience in that area and i dont have any experience in driving anything other than basic cars/trucks. i.e. no motorcycles, semis etc. but i would consider myself a good driver. i have never had any accidents that were my fault, and only had 1 ticket (for making an illegal U-turn at 1230AM with no traffic anywhere in sight,), which was dropped anyways. i do know how to drive stick pretty good too so thats why i voted orange.

Last edited:

Yellow2003

Genetically lazy
Established Member
I'm one of the arrogant S.O.B.'s that voted Black...:D
I've driven most cars that come to mind, here and in Europe (Autobahn Germany, France, Austria etc)
Owned 5 Mustangs...
A Porsche...
Early 70's Muscle...
Grew up on a farm and can tow (and back-up) flexible tongue trailers
Drove a Semi through college (Around town deliveries for bonus points :-D )
Have never had an accident going fast (in 25+ years hit once in a parking lot, and once in a turn lane)
Have owned bikes up to 1100 over 20 years (never laid one down) and ridden over 140mph
Have done some road courses, and rallies and done pretty well, and driven over 200mph

As was said before, I am fairly confident in my abilities and limitations, and believe I have pushed the envelope of my abilities while never exceding my limitations.

:shrug:
In a car I am comfortable / familiar with I would be competitive with anyone in a comparable car.

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
It's hard to say for me. Unfortunately, the only time I took my old car to the track I spun out badly. I was eager though. I'd give myself a little above average, but nowhere near awesome. The best kill I had was when my car had 3.73's, and exhaust with a leak in my 87' 5.0, and I pulled a geared, cammed, full exhaust, and maybe other mods early camaro with a TPI 350. Also beat an LT1 camaro when I was stock, which shouldn't have happened.

Edit: I've never been in a wreck either. :D

Last edited:

Yellow2003

Genetically lazy
Established Member
SuperDanoGP said:
im the guy that hands out the belts
:lol: Best answer so far.....

[Edit:] then I checked his profile... 22 yr old? Now that's some smack talk there :fart:

Last edited:

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
Yellow2003 said:
:lol: Best answer so far.....

[Edit:] then I checked his profile... 22 yr old? Now that's some smack talk there :fart:

I agree. There are people who take bone stock 5.0's and put them well into the 13's.

Users who are viewing this thread