ID1000's

mtnrunner

Established Member
well if you guys are ready to buy three sets (total between 99 gt vert and blade2) then pm me your phone numbers and i will call the place and get it all setup. then you can call in with your info and purchase it for the predetermined price for three sets. i am guessing that only three sets will get a deal of about 800 dollars and not really any less. if we got the number up to like 10 sets or so there would be a better deal (just a guess).

mtnrunner

Established Member
bump. if anyone is actually serious about these pm me your phone numbers so i can tell you the exact details that need to happen. there is no secret here but i dont want to tell my friend to give people prices based on getting a lot of sales then loose my credibility if people fall through. plus this way anyone that wants them will be able to call in and talk to the shop themselves and make sure they are getting exactly what they want.

mtnrunner

Established Member
a few people finally pm'ed me so i called my contact over at grupp-s. i sent him a link to this thread and he will be chiming in on here soon.

mtnrunner

Established Member
I am surprised that he has not chimed into the thread? if he doesnt get on it by monday i will call him up and ask whats going on.

SSeatr

Established Member
I'd love to grab a set of 8, do we know what the price is yet? i dont have the $ right now i wish i did... but maybe next few weeks...

blowngt

Established Member
Deal still available?

I'm interested in a set of the 1000's, but also curious on the pricing of the new 1600's.......

GodStang

Established Member
If this deal is still available I may be interested. My 80s are out and I am looking at the 105s, the ID1000 and the ID1600. Can he get a deal on the ID1600?

Users who are viewing this thread