I'd like to buy the new Bronco Raptor

1995COBRA-R

20 Year Member
Established Member
Premium Member
I am still looking for one. BYW, it has to be a hardtop as I have no more inside storage.

I have never had a SUV of any kind which makes me nervous.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I got quite the bargain.

Details?

Invoice is $93,544.34.

1000011988.jpg

1995COBRA-R

20 Year Member
Established Member
Premium Member
Multiple price increases since 10/22.
The S&P 500 was 3585 on 10/22 and now at 5100. The stock market gain is 42% + paid dividends.

Houses around here have also more than doubled (blue State people are running here). The wealthy ones are coming and leaving the poor "up there".

You dudes have great politicians that lack a clear understanding of fiscal policies.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
I talked to Nick about this one....researching the orange accent look as I'm not big on Liberace color schemes but this could work out.

Crap. Just couldn't do the color combination. It'll be like this...

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That seems like a fair price for a loaded Raptor. It's fun and will provide years of enjoyment to you and the family.
Wut? You started this thread because you were interested in buying one. Then on Wednesday you said you're still looking to buy one. Nick posts that he has one coming in and your response is that it "will provide years of enjoyment to you and the family". Nick is a dealership, not a personal buyer. So....are you really looking for a Bronco Raptor? I'm confused.

1995COBRA-R

20 Year Member
Established Member
Premium Member
... So....are you really looking for a Bronco Raptor? I'm confused.
I did not go to Detroit to talk with Nick.

I did do a Zoom meeting with a sales manager at a local Ford dealership. He wanted $2500 over MSRP plus I had to buy some dealer installed options that 'everyone wants'.

He asked me four times for my credit number so I could lock in this price ($2000 deposit). He is almost sure that the car will be delivered in just a few months.

I bought twelve Fords from Jacky at Jacky Jones Ford. Jacky retired and sold his dealership. I need another "straight up" guy like Jacky that knows how to form long term relationships with customers.

I say today's nirvana will sink as the economy gets worse this fall. The MSRP+ will quickly turn to a buyer's market.

This is not my first rodeo.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member

I did do a Zoom meeting with a sales manager at a local Ford dealership. He wanted $2500 over MSRP plus I had to buy some dealer installed options that 'everyone wants'.

He asked me four times for my credit number so I could lock in this price ($2000 deposit). He is almost sure that the car will be delivered in just a few months.

I bought twelve Fords from Jacky at Jacky Jones Ford. Jacky retired and sold his dealership. I need another "straight up" guy like Jacky that knows how to form long term relationships with customers.

I say today's nirvana will sink as the economy gets worse this fall. The MSRP+ will quickly turn to a buyer's market.

I too have purchased from Jacky Jones. They actually drove a truck to my house in Virginia with the paperwork for the purchase. Nick is going to be the closest dealership to replicate that kind of service and price.

1995COBRA-R

20 Year Member
Established Member
Premium Member
I too have purchased from Jacky Jones. They actually drove a truck to my house in Virginia with the paperwork for the purchase. Nick is going to be the closest dealership to replicate that kind of service and price.
I say Jacky sold tons of cars and trucks while having many loyal customers. He was 50 miles from me.

I first meet him at the Atlanta Dragstrip during my college years. We raced in bracket racing. He gave me his card. I looked at it later as he was the owner of several Ford dealerships. [Wow]

I could buy a car by calling him with my specs. It would arrive ~3 months later with the MSRP discount and no BS.

I raced in a 1994 Mustang Cobra. I got some free parts. It was fast.

94Cobra-4.jpg

bird_dog0347

Established Member

I think you mean Missouri, not Detroit... He posted the invoice price on this page and said that's what he'd sell it to you for, not $2500 over.

Users who are viewing this thread