Iconic Silver Pics at Baltimore Auto Show

LostM

Established Member
Base Model Iconic Silver at Baltimore Auto Show

silver 1.JPG
silver 2.JPG

paluka21

Established Member
I really like that color combination on this body style. I prefer the base spoiler and maybe even the look of the base wheels.
Looks great.

bdub85

Established Member
I'm gonna try to make it there this weekend and grab some pics with my DSLR. Didn't realize it would be there.

Breitling

Established Member
Thanks for posting the pics.

Lose the hood pins, make the cobra emblem smaller and offset it, and make the mirrors and spoiler match the body color - this would be a better look in my opinion.

Also, the windows look tinted - is that just for the auto show, or will they come that dark from the factory?

bdub85

Established Member
snagged from a friend of a friend thats working it. Im sure hi-res pics will be out there, especially if bdub is going now

I'm talking my wife into going with me. She's been dying over the GT500 too. lol I definitely will get some good pics and upload them.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I hate the fact that every wheel option I've seen is black. With that said, it doesn't matter because it's out of my price range anyway.

bdub85

Established Member
I hate the fact that every wheel option I've seen is black. With that said, it doesn't matter because it's out of my price range anyway.

I like black wheels especially with the size of the brakes. Helps hide the brake dust. My GT350 throws so much brake dust, and the GT500 brakes are even bigger.

bdub85

Established Member
Ok fellas got my tickets to the car show. Gonna have the wife take some good pics of the GT500 then I’ll post them. She’s a much better photographer than me. Lol

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
I'm talking my wife into going with me. She's been dying over the GT500 too. lol I definitely will get some good pics and upload them.

If you can, position yourself so you can get some hi resolution shots of the windows/windshield without glare from overhead lights. They tinted the windows on this one and I'm very curious to see why. I suspect this car doesn't have white accented Recaros. They may be cloth or in leather - not sure but my hope is that they are an all black Recaro. Also interested in seeing if this car has rear seats in it or not. And for sure, some shots of the rear spoiler on this one.

Note, as long as they aren't slathered in glare, I should be able to run your shots through Lightroom or Photoshop to see through the tint.

Good luck.:)

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Those descriptions are ambiguous and incomplete. I've read them all and they can be interpreted a number of ways.

One of the three press release cars shown in photos has all black Recaros but I can't tell if they are leather or not.

04MysticCobra

Established Member

Lol....its more than I paid for my house so yes its out of my price range too. But if I was buying one that base model would be it. Black wheels are the shizzle today and they are on everything. Even my new DD has black wheels. I was doing black wheels 20 years ago on my 95R long before this new craze.

bdub85

Established Member
If you can, position yourself so you can get some hi resolution shots of the windows/windshield without glare from overhead lights. They tinted the windows on this one and I'm very curious to see why. I suspect this car doesn't have white accented Recaros. They may be cloth or in leather - not sure but my hope is that they are an all black Recaro. Also interested in seeing if this car has rear seats in it or not. And for sure, some shots of the rear spoiler on this one.

Note, as long as they aren't slathered in glare, I should be able to run your shots through Lightroom or Photoshop to see through the tint.

Good luck.:)

Will do. Any other requests let me know. I will be going Saturday morning.

Users who are viewing this thread