IAT Info for Lethal Performance's 2018 GT w/Gen 5 3.0L Whipple and PNR Ice Tank!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We got some solid data that we felt you guys would be interested in seeing. This data comes from our 2018 Mustang GT 10 Speed Auto with the Whipple Gen 5 3.0L Supercharger.

The car currently runs a 3.50" upper and 20% lower which should make close to the 20psi range. Air temps for the first run were in the mid 80's where the next 2 runs were in the 90-95deg range.

Here's a log of the car when I went [email protected]. This is with the standard heat exchanger and pump that comes with the Stage 2 Whipple kit.
notank_zpsmrywcedz-jpg.jpg

The next log is from last week when I went 8.98@150+. This was using the PNR Ice tank with just water in it. No Ice, No whipple reservoir and no whipple IC pump.
tankwithjustwater_zpsufddqtvt-jpg.jpg

The last log is of my 8.97@151+ run. This is with the PNR tank with 2 10lb bags of ice in it. No Whipple reservoir or pump.
tankwith2bagsofice_zpstrghkzul-jpg.jpg

As you can see there's a bug difference in IAT2 temps from the standard Whipple setup to the PNR trunk mount tank and that the ice made an even bigger difference. The PNR tanks are super high quality, made here in the USA and are sold as the tank by itself or as a kit with the pump, hose and fittings for a complete install.

If you guys have any other questions please feel free to ask. We're always here to help.

PNR Ice Tanks
PNR Mustang Intercooler Tank / Complete Kits for Install
tank_2-jpg.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread