I would like to trade my Vert for a Coupe

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
I have a 2003 Oxford White Convertible Cobra that has 20k miles on it. The car is garage kept and owned by a very meticulous owner (I'm borderline OCD). It's been mostly stock it's whole life and the only mods where recently done by me and are as follows: JLT Cold Air Intake, MGW shifter, welded in X-pipe (w/stock cats) and welded in Flowmasters.
The stereo system is completely redone and includes: Alpine CDA-9855 MP3-CD player with I-pod interlink and satellite radio controller. MB-Quart 6 1/2" round components in front with passive crossovers and tweeters mounted cleanly in the Mach door pods. MB-Quart 5 1/4" 3 way mid drivers in rear enclosures. Soundstream X600.5 5 channel amp (one open channel for sub).
Car also has Chrome Cobra Wheels with brand new Kumho ECSTA MX's in front and Nitto DR's in rear. This car was not purchased new until mid 2004 so it also still has about 9 or 10 months remaining on the factory Ford bumper to bumper warranty.
Depending on what you have, I may include a Steggy Stage IV ported blower, 2.93 pulley and some other mods that are sitting around my garage.
I'm looking for a Coupe in any color but torch red, in the NJ area (PA,MD,NY,DE,VA).

Pass_treeback.gif

Close_front_carosel.gif

Picture032.jpg

Last edited:

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Oh, the car is also tinted all the way around now. 20% on the doors, right to the edge and 5% on the back windows.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
QWKRN U said:
You change cars almost more than I do.

:lol: :lol:
I bought the vert because the wife had to have one. Now I can't get her to get in it:kaboom:
I started getting the mod bug and figured instead of starting with a car that will fight me suspension and chassis wise the whole way, I might as well get a Coupe and not have to worry about the cage BS.
What have you been up to, I haven't seen you around on here?

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
The car is spotless, I just don't want to have to ruin the whole idea of a vert by having to put a cage in it. I just personally don't like the idea of a vert with a cage. If nothing pans out in a trade, I'll probably just start the modding and skip the cage. If Atco kicks me out, I guess my track days will be limited.
I'll fight the urges as long as I can and keep the trade out there, but once the modding begins, well you guys know what happens then....It never ends...:lol:

QWKRN U

1 0f 72 Build #159
Established Member
PistolWhip said:
:lol: :lol:
What have you been up to, I haven't seen you around on here?

Its summer time. I've been at the lake enjoying my other supercharged toy.
:-D :-D

side2.jpg

DSC01043.jpg

DSC01570.jpg

Last edited:

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
I hear yeah. Wish I had more S/C'ed stuff. Maybe I can get a S/C'er for my Cherokee, my lawn mower and my Police car. That would be sweet!

traktrbeam

Oh Noes!
Established Member
Premium Member
Black Coupe, 23,000 miles MGW red handle, Kenne Bell RAI, SLP 1's, MM Full length subs, 4 Autometer gauges, SOS gauge pod (Fuel Press, Temp, Oil Press, Boost). Brand new GS-D3's all around 275 front 285 rear. No tick, no squeaks or rattles. Only thing replaced/fixed are rear brakes, gas pedal recall, and seat belts.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Wayne that thing is bad ass! What will it do on the water?
Trakterbeam, your car sounds nice. I have to really think about black though. My first Mustang was black and it drove me nuts because of my OCD.
By the way, my car now has MM C/C plates and Steeda Sport springs also. I got a bug up my ass today and spent a few hours in the garage :lol:

QWKRN U

1 0f 72 Build #159
Established Member
PistolWhip said:
Wayne that thing is bad ass! What will it do on the water?
Trakterbeam, your car sounds nice. I have to really think about black though. My first Mustang was black and it drove me nuts because of my OCD.
By the way, my car now has MM C/C plates and Steeda Sport springs also. I got a bug up my ass today and spent a few hours in the garage :lol:

Seen 96 mph on the GPS speedo and then backed out cause I dont have the balls to go any faster in it.:-D

Stay outta the garage and quit adding stuff to that car if you plan to sell it. Other wise you'll end up giving it away.

Users who are viewing this thread