I will miss you Ellie

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
My condolences man. I feel we are getting close with our 14 year old beagle....

I'll be a wreck and always dread the day. I always tell myself to spoil the heck out of them, love them like crazy, they never live long enough...

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited:

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Dog threads suck, period. Yet, here I am going through the responses.

I have always liked pets, but never really been crazy about one until our little poodle papillon mix has gotten up there.

Sucks to hear dude.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Today sucks, it was time to put Ellie to sleep. Had a vet come to the house to help her on. Ellie was 12 years old. Took her and her older little brother for some pupaccinos yesterdayView attachment 1717747 View attachment 1717748 Also got them a burger. Made her a ribeye and bratwurst for dinner and snuggled her. She was such a silly and loving girl.

Her being silly in the garage with me
View attachment 1717749

After a bathView attachment 1717750

During snowmagedon
View attachment 1717751

View attachment 1717752

I feel dead inside.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
I cant even begin to know how you feel right now... Im sorry she's gone bro.. :(

LightningLou

Established Member
Had to go through this a little less than a year ago with my husky/mastif pup that was right around the same age... Got him a couple cheeseburgers before we went to the vet and held him the whole time. Killed me for a bit, so I feel your pain man. Time will heal, but the good memories will still be there. Dogs don't live forever so we can take care of more. Best companions there are!

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
I have two Danes and can relate to how much love they give. One of them just moaned in the room next to me because she can hear me typing on the keyboard and it woke her up. My condolences.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
We did the same thing with our dog.
It made it a little easier.
Still sucked.
RIP and sorry for your loss.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
So sorry for your loss. If I remember correctly you were worried about Ellie a couple of years ago so I'm glad you got this extra time with her.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
So sorry for your loss. If I remember correctly you were worried about Ellie a couple of years ago so I'm glad you got this extra time with her.
Thank you. Yeah, she started having problems walking/getting up on tile. But thankfully at the time just getting some cheap carpet from Lowes and putting it over the tile helped her. Then with COVID and school going online I was able to stay home and take care of her.

BittenInBama

Established Member
So very sorry to hear. It's such an unusual bond we form with our pets. We've had to have 2 of our Beagles put to sleep the last couple years. It's easy to be a good human the most of their lives but so hard to do the right thing when they need us. I cried like a like school girl when I took my buddy Crook to the vet.
So, my deepest sympathies for you.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
It's not easy. Put my 13 year old boy Cooper down last month and I still think about him everyday.

Rest easy knowing that you gave your doggo the best life you could. She crossed over knowing only love.

Users who are viewing this thread