I will miss you Ellie

Blown 89

Established Member
I wish I could say something that would both help or convey my feelings but I'm at a loss. I'm so sorry.

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
So very sorry. The pain of losing a dog is something that just hits you harder than almost anything else. Amazing since they never speak a word to you, but still communicate on a deep level. Like another person said, 12 years is a good long life for a big dog, and it looks like she was very lucky to have you as an owner. No doubt she certainly knew it.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Losing a pet is soul shattering. I don't get that upset over humans.

This is peewee. Our oldest Chihuahua. He's 22.5 years old.

20210820_105119.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G986U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

quad

Established Member
Sorry for you loss. It's hard dealing with saying goodbye to your dogs. I wish they lived longer!

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
I knew I shouldn't have clicked on this, I had a feeling it would be about someone's pet. I don't deal with animal death very well. I am truly sorry for you.

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Very sorry to hear about Ellie. I really enjoyed all the pictures you shared of her over the years. May she rest in peace.

IMG_1850.JPG

IA Shelby

Established Member
You can tell that your dog was loved and lived a good life.

We just put down one of our family dogs about 10 days ago. For us the hardest thing was the bond our dog had with our son who is autistic. He doesn’t socialize with other kids but he loved the dog like no other. It was hard for me to see him lose his best friend. Him saying goodbye to our dog is something that will be burned in my memory forever.

Dogs are the best. Sorry again for your loss.

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
Sorry for the loss of your pup. We are coming closer every day with the decision for our German Shepherd, she has digenerative mylopethy and we have been nursing her along for the past year.

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
Sorry for the loss of your great friend. When they leave us, they take a piece of our heart with them. I've been down this road eight times in my life and I don't have much heart left to give. It's been three years since my last little friend left for the Rainbow Bridge. I think about all of them fondly. Remembering the good times will give you peace and help you move on. Hang in there.

Malern28us

Established Member
Premium Member
Made me tear up just looking at the pictures. I went through the same situation a few years ago when my dog had cancer. I blamed myself for months. It literally made my heart ache. Glad you had such a good friend for 12 years.

Users who are viewing this thread