I want others to enjoy

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
is that the ten min vid? If so, its pretty good, though I don't think it should have been released.

Intercooled98

Established Member
This was classified at one time I assume, but I watched it and there is nothing on there that gives any secrets out. I spent the last 10 years working with classified documents and vidoes in the Marine Corps. I thought it would be nice to show everyone how precision bombs work.

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
I say what I said when this was first shown here. This shouldn't have ever been leaked/released to the public. You can see the enemies body parts flying through the air on the directs. That's what makes the little kiddies stand in front of the House and Captial screaming at our leaders to stop what we are doing. War is hell and if they aren't in the military or haven't been in the military they have no idea how the mind set is. People die but the public doesn't need to see it because that's when we have trouble with the soft hearts.

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Originally posted by Sinister Angel
Booyeah, you sound like you were in the service, if so, what branch?

Were? Still am, Semper Fi!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
LOL this is a jarhead thread...I was a secret squirrel while in, and am still deep into it at DARPA :p

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Booyah - While I agree with your sentiments - don't assume that only military folks know and understand what goes on in war and that it is hell :) There are other branches of Government service that, while not actively involved in combat, still understand and appreciate the danger, risks, and carnage.... Hell some of us even appreciate it LOL!... I have a copy of the first stinger shoot down of a soviet HIND helecopter by the afghans ... What a rush ... especially when you know there were commie body parts dropping out of the sky after all the ALLAH AKBARS (sp?) were done :)

Cheers, RDJ

Originally posted by Booyah
I say what I said when this was first shown here. This shouldn't have ever been leaked/released to the public. You can see the enemies body parts flying through the air on the directs. That's what makes the little kiddies stand in front of the House and Captial screaming at our leaders to stop what we are doing. War is hell and if they aren't in the military or haven't been in the military they have no idea how the mind set is. People die but the public doesn't need to see it because that's when we have trouble with the soft hearts.

Users who are viewing this thread